Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 24 - What is an Ex-Girlfriend?

Double-page supporter
she's so ass. Can't get on the rich life so make Hiromi the backup plan because he's a safe plan as he is the nice guy.
Seeing all the unpaid bill and the vuitton shopping bag, she's in the deep. She just don't want to be alone to overcome this:kek:, thinking he'll accept to take part in the mess of her life.
But I believe he'll no give in beyond the kiss. He has made personal growth.

I really hope this is a small moment of weakness, after all she was his first girlfriend.
But even though he is strong and rejects her, Hiromi has not shown himself to be such a passive man so far and has shown excellent emotional intelligence so far.
I hope he doesn't disappoint me

Dex-chan lover
Oh no
25aTzI.gif

Dex-chan lover
If he doesn't turn her down next chapter, or just use her for sex, then I will drop this series. Like there's pushover/dense MCs, and then there's "Yeah I left you to bang some 'better' guy but he left me for someone else so can I pwetty pwease come back to you? K thx babe, don't mind the dating app I just downloaded"

Dex-chan lover
She is going to try to get her bills or debt pushed to him knowing he has nothing (he is jobless and I think lost his family) and that will eventually be resolved and him realize the girls he lives with now are so important. Either they will buy the debt from him (the rich girl) or will manage to ruin the Ex when she goes back to the guy she dumped him for
He was jobless for a while but a few chapters ago he had gotten a job as a cooking instructor.

Though, not that it really matters since it's not like he has had it long so he wouldn't have gained much from it anyways. But still.

t28

Dex-chan lover
Didn’t work out with the other person now she wants to get back with him. Happens way more frequently than people think unfortunately…

Edit: It’s either that or she did it as a shit test to try and see if it would change him (which also happens way more frequently that people think…), and he’s been away for long enough that she realises it didn’t work out the way she planned So she wants him back.
… looks like I was right.

Don’t do it brother… no good can come out of going for someone who happily dropped you and looked down on you while the did it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. If bro was smart he’d hump then dump - problem solved.

Dex-chan lover
Bro... almost any other woman would be a better choice than someone like that

Dex-chan lover
"Hercules, the cyclops tore off my clothes!"
"HA HA HA HA HA!"

I can't wait to see the aftermath of the explosion, Sasuga Kei does it again!

Dex-chan lover
DUMBASS

You hear all the time "what zero pussy does to a mf"

But THIS is what pussy does to a mf

Yeah, I'd rather be a 30yr old wizard than.... THIS
vwrv3j.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I swear.. I have rly heavy book on my desk.. if only I could smash his head with it, maybe he will gain some exp and intelligence buff? Nah one kiss and he will got debuff lvl 69 and oh boya..

Users who are viewing this thread