Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 27 - What is a Spouse?

Dex-chan lover
Yes yes yes author is cooking please don't become like domestic girlfriend please please please

Dex-chan lover
Thank fucking God she’s such a shameless bitch she saved MC the trouble by outing herself. But man what a wasted diversion.

:facepalm:

author seriously needs to stick more closely to the feel good formula cafe goddesses is following to avoid unwanted hate.

thanks for the scanlation
IMO series who caters too much to fanservice ended up being way less memorable for me. I like the existence of conflict every now and then, I because that's where learning moment exist. Life is all about choices after all.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so she was a total selfish bitch, but these girls betting on him braking up with her are also kinda bad in some way.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Thank the heavens he escaped her and back to the real wifus r at

Dex-chan lover
Within the context of his character, this is pretty realistic. I hated this mini arc at first but it actually really works well with his own growth.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you bitch. Dont worrh hiromi you will get better.

Sorry for calling you stupid few chapters ago

Dex-chan lover
Thank fucking God she’s such a shameless bitch she saved MC the trouble by outing herself. But man what a wasted diversion.

:facepalm:

author seriously needs to stick more closely to the feel good formula cafe goddesses is following to avoid unwanted hate.

thanks for the scanlation

It gives the guy closer. We have to remeber, this whole plot initially started because his girlfriend dropped like garbage and he felt worthless thinking he did everything wrong. Turns he was doing everything right and it still wasn't enough for her.
Him finally realizing that, evne if it hurts, paves the way for him to move on and actually start to live for himsel for another.

Banned
Me personally this manga is a really good read and I feel for bro after this chapter. Also thanks for the translations

Sasuga sensei never falling to make great and touching Moments on her mangas.
This is going good so far, but There isn't any romance with the heroines yet. Let's see how it goes from here

Tbh i don’t think what the gf did was that wrong. Sometimes people want to settle down with a safe choice and that’s fine not everyone can have their true love. i do think talking like that behind his back sucks tho.
Yeah its a rational and valid -though callous- view of adults relationships.
Doesnt change the fact is MC prerrogative if thats the kind of relationship -loveless, just conviently- he wants. And that wasnt the case

Users who are viewing this thread