Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - What's Your Dream?

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty awkward writing, as usual from this author. Seems they're going for a more generic harem story this time. I hate the overused pity-me MC trope. Only thing I ever really liked from Domestic Girlfriend were the sex scenes. Hopefully, the art is more utilized here.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for working on this, it is much easier to read than the previous translation. So it seems like the art student is going to be the main love interest and I'm betting the pole dancer is an older sister/mother figure.

Power Uploader
Here starts the scanny war

First of all, the fonts are barely readable. Also, font choice on page 14... what is that bro

And vertical text? Bro

Also, wtf happened between pages 43-44? Even if the translation is better, I kind of prefer the other one.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yes, he's got that lil' bro energy... well, I enjoyed the rollercoaster of Domekano, so I'm definitely onboard for this.

Here starts the scanny war

First of all, the fonts are barely readable. Also, font choice on page 14... what is that bro

And vertical text? Bro

Also, wtf happened between pages 43-44? Even if the translation is better, I kind of prefer the other one.
Hi, I'm the main translator for this. I'd be interested to hear what you dislike about our font choices and what fonts you'd recommend us to use in order to make it more readable, or maybe some examples of good font choices for us to compare against if you can't be bothered to look up some fonts.

Furthermore, I'm unclear on what you were talking about with pages 43-44, as I can't see anything of note with our translation there, so if you could clarify that would make your feedback more actionable for us.

Dex-chan lover
Hi, I'm the main translator for this. I'd be interested to hear what you dislike about our font choices and what fonts you'd recommend us to use in order to make it more readable, or maybe some examples of good font choices for us to compare against if you can't be bothered to look up some fonts.

Furthermore, I'm unclear on what you were talking about with pages 43-44, as I can't see anything of note with our translation there, so if you could clarify that would make your feedback more actionable for us.
maybe he's reading this on a cellphone or something. cause both the fonts and the spread are perfectly fine when viewed on pc.

Users who are viewing this thread