Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - What is a Pole Dance?

Dex-chan lover
from drama to strip club in the next chapter...
this manga is just bouncing around. since this is a niché bimonthly magazine, the editorial department prolly told kei to just do whatever she wants lol

Dex-chan lover
I mean personally, if its me and my boy, I'm just gonna ignore the shouting at the end and walk away.

As much as I'm an OL fan, the harem already has enough cast members as it is so I'm not really seeing how she'd fit into the plot so I doubt she's here to stay

Dex-chan lover
You were expecting date! BUT IT WAS ME! "Job hunting"!
images

Last edited:
Supporter
Is this manga going to be a competition for biggest asshole?

I get that there needs to be some drama to make the story interesting, but surely that doesn't require the girls to be manipulative and emotionally abusive. Surely it wouldn't hurt if at least one of them was appreciative of him for his cooking or enjoyed his company for who he is. Maybe he's too bland and stupid for them to respect him? Dare I say, a beta male?

Am I being unreasonable here?

Dex-chan lover
So is this gonna be a competition of which girl has the most fucked up story?

This feels like Sasuga Kei(author) is purposely trying to take points away from the other girls early to make tsundere girl seem better in comparison.

She's not making it subtle that tsundere girl is the main love interest.

We had the same thought @frjoethesecond lol.

Dex-chan lover
Ehh, i want author to show / develope more about the sugar baby one before jumping to the next FMC, but author and editor got their own reason i guess

Users who are viewing this thread