Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Don't You Want to be Free?

Group Leader
That's what you got out of that whole comment? Your reading comprehension skills are nonexistant. Besides, the word you're thinking of is slut, not whore. And my threshhold for that is 10 or more. In case you're too lazy or too stupid to read a dictionary, I'll tell you the difference.

Whore - Someone who sells their body for money (i.e. Stripper, prostitute, OF model)
Slut - Someone who does sexual acts with anyone and for free (i.e. Your mother)
lol typical kid, I dnt even need to read ur dumbass comment :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
lol typical kid, I dnt even need to read ur dumbass comment :LOL::ROFLMAO:
If you didn't read it, don't make my day worse by making me take the time to read your useless word vomit. Take your playground insults to where they're meant to be used, please. Unless you're not permitted within 50 yards of a playground then maybe just shut the fuck up.

Aggregator gang
you did, multiple times. I pointed out at least four of them. I'm not really gonna bother with semantics like "Well actually I said I would LIKE this, not SHOULD", we get your point, you are frustrated. Which is fine, but don't be a hypocrite and pretend that you aren't.

Well, I tried, but I'm not surprised by the result. Some people just can't talk about this topic with a level head. Good day.
You got the ability to quote but apparently you not showing the receipts. Quote where in my first message I used the word should for saying what the other should do. What I did do was say hypothetically I would be more satisfied with B outcome.

Also don’t be passive aggressive then fear smoke. It doesn’t look good hun.

• Dumb
Reactions: FVO
Dex-chan lover
I was with her until the "defending the boss" part, which was absolutely disgusting.
Well because she already know the woman's boss and he's the one asking her about it. He's a regular so she knows her customers. Whether she wants to defend anybody or not is her choice.

Dex-chan lover
Bitch on the Pole

- Read it. That sounds like that woman's philosophy of having a good job. :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad she is happy with what she is doing and she got that young woman accepting of her too, but what that boss did was absolutely sexual harassment. It's a bar where he knows women get naked. He did not tell the woman he was taking. Japan is even more of a reserved and even prudish society than America, and men here wouldn't fathom taking a female subordinate to a place like this without notice or even thinking of the woman's reaction. Even if it was to upset the woman they would still think about it. Clients be damned.
I know it does happen where women go to clubs with bosses, and women who are trying to fight for approval in male dominated fields have to swallow their displeasure, but it's less about the other women being exploited and more about the power play that the men are using on them. That boss is incredibly dumb and should not be a team leader if he didnt realize the woman would be upset, if he isn't trying to force her into something uncomfortable on purpose to put her in her place. At the very least should be apologizing to his employee. And if they are letting clients force women to go to cinch a deal, well, that's pretty awful too.
I've worked in Japan enough to know that women have to bite their tongue more than western women to men or their bosses and pretend that sexual harassment is ok. It's frustrating this chapter glosses over that

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It was in fact written by a woman. It's super disappointing that she made the most attractive woman in the whole manga a whore and tried to make it seem noble. Sure, pole dancing is hard, but so is normal dancing. Why couldn't she have just been any regular dancer who doesn't pull her tits out 3 seconds into her performance? Now she's just a woman who threw away a financially stable job to show her naked body to old men. It's pathetic.

Edit: the people who are negatively reacting to my comment must be subscribed to several OnlyFans accounts or are the ones who run them.
Buddy you're just a sexist weirdo. That's it.

Dex-chan lover
Buddy you're just a sexist weirdo. That's it.
No, I'm not. Calling a stripper a whore is like calling a boxer a fighter. It's an accurate and all-encompassing label. It's not like I came out saying all women are whores, did I? No, just this specific one who is showing her body off for money.

Dex-chan lover
Is this supposed to be a poignant moment for the author?

If my boss invited me to a gaybar I would genuinely sue them and leave my job, I don't care if one of the stripper goes to my workplace and says that it's free for whatever, what my boss did was just weird.

Double-page supporter
wooooah tits!!!!! :meguupog::meguupog::meguupog::meguupog::meguupog:

This would have been profound if pole-dancing in a strip bar wasn't the most degrading and exploitative work a woman can ever have. And get outta here with the "if she's not hurting anyone then let her do it" logic. She's making a bad example by letting herself be exploited and be proud of it. The author is making a bad example by glorifying exploitation of women under the guise of "self-expression" or some shit. Shut up and learn to respect yourself, come on.

Double-page supporter
Oh, made by Sasuga Kei. Oops, my bad. This is peak, y'all. So good. Even better than Domestic Girlfriend. What a masterpiece.

Power Uploader
All that to say she's an exhibitionist... Nothing wrong with that but wagwan with all the freedom talk, almost thought she was Eren for a second

Users who are viewing this thread