It Seems My Lady Is the Villainess with Only a Bad End, so I'm Thinking of Saving Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My Lady and I

Dex-chan lover
An interesting premise in that it changes up some things. I am interested.

Also, @MeiraEve I kinda hope we don't find out the sister died too... imagine how devastated the parents would be losing BOTH kids in such a short time frame :(

I felt sorry for their parents. Both children died or went missing 😞

Thanks for the update.

Dex-chan lover
Never seen this premise in this genre before. Interesting.

If his sister didn't end up as the heroine of the game, I'll eat my shoes. It's gonna be one awkward reunion that's for sure.

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione According to what I've read of the WN so far (currently in Arc 1)
neither the sister nor the game heroine have appeared yet. MC reincarnated a few years ago in the past, before the game's plot and the heroine's summoning began. Heroine was summoned by the humans to help them win an upcoming proxy War of 5 Races that determines which race (humans, elves, beastkin, fairies, merpeople) get to be supreme ruler of the world. Humans have always lost the War, and at best are ignored by the victors (elves/fairies) or subjugated and enslaved (beastkin/merpeople).

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000
What's this about heroine summoning and a war between races? I thought this was an otome game, not the fantasy RPG type of isekai.

For a second I thought this was an adaptation of the novel The Villainous Daughter’s Butler ~I Raised Her to be Very Cute~ which is also a guy who reincarnated into an otome game and was the villainess's butler (and he also liked her character) but the world setup is different. I look forward to seeing how this goes, but I highly recommend others to read the novel I mentioned if you like similar "male MC" in the isekai'ed role!

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione
That's the otome game's main story, it has an fantasy RPG isekai like plot. Overarching plots such as this are quite common to otome games, like Collar x Malice's central plot revolving around the mystery of preventing an upcoming act of terror.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000
I always wondered why otome games have these elaborate storylines when the players only really care about hooking up with one of the hot characters.

Dex-chan lover
Yaaaas! Save the villainess! Romance the villainess! Be a butler too, I guess!

....Man. The conquest targets are gonna be a bunch of assholes, aren't they?

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione
Fanbase expectations, I guess. Complaints about some otome games are that either the plot was lacking but the romance was hot, or the plot was amazing but the romance was lacking. And then you get the ones which are terrible on both counts.

@Psychronia
So far the only one that comes close to being an a-hole is the duke's son, and even then he gets better later on.

those poor parents... losing 2 of their kids..

and if im the parent, ill be blaming myself even further, since I indirectly cause the death of my son
-> telling him that the sis is missing which caused his return trip where he met a fatal accident

that kinda break my heart

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not sure which Games the MC(s) were playing, but the VNs I've seen.. it was always the 'dark' character who undoubtedly had the best route. For example Kazusa from White Album 2, Misaki from AoKana, etc.

ehh too early to tell,
from what i read from the second chapter, the way the MC decides to "save" the villaness is incredibly offputting.
He decides all by himself to save her by trying to hook her up with the prince ..doesn't even ask her opinion or anything. MC is pretty frustrating right now - hasn't done jack shit and just sorta watches from the sidelines and lets things happen. He doesn't even have that many interactions with her . OFC its too early to tell but I hope this doesn't end up to be some weird self-cucking story. It's just overall an extremely uncomfortable mindset from the MC .

Fed-Kun's army
@reimangadex Ohh I found it: Isekai Tensei, Ore ga Otome ge de Kyuuseishu / Transferred to another world, but I'm saving the world of an Otome game!?

Is otome game is tough for mobs any good don't think I read that before? (as good as the otome/ isekai genre can be lol)

Dex-chan lover
The whole "villainess that is not actually evil" and "good guys who are actually *****" breaks whole premice of a [crappy] game came to life.

Aggregator gang
Damn, waiting for the translation is gonna kill me, especially it doesn't have a novel translation in NU.

Users who are viewing this thread