It Seems My Lady Is the Villainess with Only a Bad End, so I'm Thinking of Saving Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My Lady and I

This is so refreshing and unique!

And OMG, I can totally understand why the ML wants to save the FL... she seems like such a wonderful girl, just trapped in between too many crushing responsibilities! I want their love to bloom, damn it!

😌get you a mans(butler) who realizes the world your in and your a villainess and tries to save you from your destruction end like him 😊

I hope you guys the admin continue this translation project, i'm in love with rona liz and it would be shame if vinny (vincent) can't have a romantic relation toward her, we will wait you guys to continue this lovable manga, thank youu

Dex-chan lover
At last, an author who knows the difference between a butler and a valet. Most of these series, the people being called butlers are just personal manservants. The butler is the business manager of the estate and supervisor of the estate's staff. He only acts as a personal aide if the master of the house doesn't employ a valet.

Which is why so-called "butler cafes" should really be named "valet cafes". Although an Ojousama probably would have a female personal assistant, not a male one.

I REALLY like this first chapter. its very promising and I hope it stays this good c:

Cute series. The disclaimer to the spanish team pissed me off though. I can bet all my money that this is not a licensed or authorized translation. Endless did ntot get permission to translate it, so why the heck do they think someone should ask them before translating it into other languages?

Dex-chan lover
...MC is up to a late start.
He probably didn't have time to learn farming and make fake snakes anymore.

Double-page supporter
bro when did this turn into a whole ass sub-genre lol

Users who are viewing this thread