It Seems My Lady Is the Villainess with Only a Bad End, so I'm Thinking of Saving Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Lady and The Prince

Dex-chan lover
The protecc is strong with this one. He looks like he's ready to shank a bitch (Edin).

Liu

Bruh I started reading the raw LN because I was tired of waiting xD

Double-page supporter
I don't quite trust the prince. Something about him seems a bit off, but maybe I've read too much manga that included manipulative pieces of shit that pretend to be good guys only to stab the "villainess" in the back, thus making them out to be a villainess as part of their schemes.

Fed-Kun's army
@Svelandria 😅I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who felt that way. Although, I hope we’re wrong and are just reading into it too much.

Dex-chan lover
@Svelandria
iirc prince is a good person. he does have his personal traumas though, which is whats giving that "off" vibe.

Double-page supporter
Why do authors keep saying it's the cookie cutter crown prince that'll be the most popular when everyone knows it's the stoic types or charming playboys that rank first?

The best ending is where she marries a side character... where edin dies. Gotta nip it at the bud I say hahaha

Thanks for the translation! This manga seems really promising, I look forward to see what happens next.

So the prince basically asks Rona to be Edin's mom? Wth. It's the parents job to teach a kid how not to act.

I dunno, I am just a little annoyed Rona has to play babysitter.

Dex-chan lover
"suicide" is most likely Kelly covering up her actual death. she's too responsible to be guilt ridden to kill herself, but then again, I haven't seen her happy ticks. while most "bastard" or branch children usually have mommy issues, why pick up a child that doesn't want to do it? or I assume he was sold by his family then. I'm just speculating
@Stormdragon isn't it moreso that his parents or parent, was the one that made him to be the way he is? like telling him that his status is all powerful?

Users who are viewing this thread