It Seems My Lady Is the Villainess with Only a Bad End, so I'm Thinking of Saving Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Lady and The Prince

Aggregator gang
Aren't they 10? When I was 12 between my friends I was the one most Morally correct in everything but that was cause of the internet

Dex-chan lover
Aah that prince is cute!!....but shady too. What if he kept that as his motto "I need allies and I made you play the bad guy" in the game? Even if he’s sincere, as Rona said "people change.".
Ty for the work! Waiting impatiently fo the next chapter~

I wonder if his sister going missing has any relevance in this story. Maybe she reincarnated as the female protagonist in this world?

Double-page supporter
I'm glad this one is back! Thanks Endless Journey!

It's interesting how MC is acting like the cupid.

I agree with MC, why such a shitty character like the duke's son was made a capture target in an otome game?

Fed-Kun's army
@johnrevenge Considering how every otomege has that character, 1/5 girls at least like that kind of character, or the very least, the writers of those otomege think girls like them.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if someone will pick this up, are there even raws available? wonder what happened with this manga...

You know, if I had the choice. I would've erased the Duke's son to begin with. No matter where you look. You cannot and I repeat cannot find a good solution to reforming his character. The only way you could is having that brat pared with a women that doesn't give a fuck. And even if you find a way to decrease his playboy ways. He is going to be a terrible leader and I repeat a terrible leader for his household. And I bet that he is going to drag his household into poverty for just associating with evil people. Srsly I feel bad for the brat's dad. From the little info we have so far. He seems like a average person.

So basically Edin needs to die and then we’re all going to have the happy end 😊👍

Dex-chan lover
Always fucks me up when a person that was a single cell inside of a nutsack a decade ago is a grandmaster of the game of thrones because they're nobility.

Users who are viewing this thread