It Starts With a Kingpin Account

If you are looking for something original or something not cliche then you have come to the rig- wrong place. The supposedly weak and frail main character suddenly becomes a Powerful entity after seeing his sister getting "nearly" eaten by a monster DOZENS of time powerful than him but oh boy fear not for our protagonist has the high and mighty power which is called the "Power of love" the ultimate move!! I don't understand how one can possibly like an utter piece of shit such as this but oh well I rate this masterpiece a 2.5/10, next.

uggh i hate delaying the chapter i hate it.. Guess i will read it in 7 months... (every 6 months i reread) So yea that's nice....

really cliche, story seemed interesting but i can't understand anything with the translations

Fed-Kun's army
If the description is already THAT badly translated, reading a chapter would probably kill me... xD

As much as how a lot of people complain about the “summary” after reading it a bit the plot isn’t that bad. To be honest, it’s not much different than the other Japanese post apocalyptic plot where there is a safe haven city with a magical academy. Still, there are other Chinese comics out there that have a low quality plot, at least this one has a more decent one.

Also, the translation is obviously MTL. Not just in the summary but also in the comics. I can understand as to why the rating is low. Still, plot is 8/10 while the translation 3/10.

This translation ....
Hurt eyes much so....
Mind broken lotta spinning....

Seriously now... translation is really bad.

shitty shameless walmart rip-off of solo leveling
as expect of chinese author. the writing is poor and edgy

tl could at least make it soo that it has context and we can make sense of what is happening.

Users who are viewing this thread