Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu Comic Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Max VIT and Curry by Eranto

Dex-chan lover
Some questionable typos there. Especially how "quest" managed to be misspelled multiple times. Still, it's fun seeing the cast do something together.

Dex-chan lover
A spoon that makes any curry 1 level spicier... Maybe for acquiring burn immunity?

LOL, Infinity War reference - "Ms. Marple, I don't fell so good..." - https://mangadex.org/chapter/793917/10

Dex-chan lover
Oh, that's a spoon that I'd like to own.
As my family really likes spicy stuff I'm very accustomed to that taste, so when I'm eating outside everything feels so bland because of the lack of spiciness that I lose my desire to eat. This would be really helpful there.

Dex-chan lover
That's ... a well thought out prize. I believe most people entering such competitions would be thrilled about the spoon.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of saddened by how many people comment on the apparent misspelling of "quest". The explanation is on the page for why it is spelled "queats". Take your medication for ADD and try reading the chapter again.

Double-page supporter
@cloudstrifer Thanks for pointing that out, I completely missed it. I think I skipped that text as background noise. I think if it was in the margins, it'd be easier to spot (especially if they *'d the big text QUEATS! on the pamphlet. Continuing to use queats in the dialogue felt really clunky though, and came across as a spelling error, despite it being a pun.

Users who are viewing this thread