Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I feel like, considering the username standard so far, "Kuromu" would be better translated as "Chrom" or "Chrome" or something to that effect. Alongside a name like Maple it makes more sense that way IMO

Saw Ch 1. then went through the translated Light novel till ch 62, then the Raws using google translate. Then back to this chapter. I believe that I have never been so obsessed with a story before.
Plus, if this game existed in real life
[I would get [King of destruction],[Fortress],[Absolute Defense] and an equivalent for agility, Grind some levels, delete all those skills, pump state points into VIT, STR, AGI, buy those skills again, rinse and repeat]

God, this story is so ridiculously convenient for the MC that It's actually damn good, and she is so adorable that I don't even care how broken everything is. LOL
And of course the fact that she brings being a "airhead" to a whole new level, to the point of deciding to eat the dungeon boss just because she couldn't do damage, is just delectable. *q*
I'm hooked and I need moreeeeeee! ~nomnomnom~

Rather than maple who managed to find a bunch of skills that would be hard to find even with her build its her friend that I think is a BS character. Friend-chan should be showing up pretty soon i think. (if Maple actually landed a hit on bunny for example she wouldn't have got the skill that doubled vitality, and she sat there taking hits for a very very long time before getting it iirc) If she didn't have such absurd vitality, she wouldn't have gotten the meditation skill that allowed her to beat the hydra by endurance either.

Dex-chan lover
This girls patience in realistic terms would be absurd, reaching to something like a divinity figure.
With her build, grinding even beginner areas and monsters would probably take 4+ hours where more balanced PCs or teams could do it in one or two at most. Bosses I could see taking even longer simply because of their usually vastly inflated HP pools in most RPGs (albeit the author handwaved that a bit with her deciding to just eat her enemies).

Dex-chan lover
whats with this vrmmo trope of guild of people in the background protecting MC, ive seen it multiple times now

Dex-chan lover
You can't make this shit up man. Literally, no MMO would make an item set with such absurd rules. But all for making the MC OP Yay!

Double-page supporter
Why bother attacking the enemy when you can just EAT them to death?
I have no idea how she ended up being a tank instead of a ranger or some crazy druid because that's an insane idea.

Dex-chan lover
poor hydra xD i mean y the fawk is a hydra dungeon being so close to the beginner town... i mean they didnt say the level of the dungeon...

im speechless because of this chapter xD make my throat sore from giggling

Double-page supporter
This is so stupid and endearing that I can't help but root for both MC and author.

Dex-chan lover
No way a real MMORPG would have such OP collectables but if it's to make Maple-chan cute then I happily accept it.

Dex-chan lover
"She's a super earnest, nice girl." Also, she literally eats boss monsters as a method of attack as if it makes the most sense to her in the world. I just feel like that could have at least progressed a bit from say "I guess I have to claw at it and bite it like a beast" to "It just heals... do I have to actually eat what I bite?" instead of immediately taking a bite out of it as if it wasn't some large living being with flesh that looks like it's diseased and falling apart.

Also she seems to have gained skills from eating the thing so... I can't help but feel she's taken a step down the path of certain other MCs that learn skills by eating everything in sight.

Users who are viewing this thread