Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
Okay, author. You got me. I didn't expect her to start EATING the boss.

Imagine being that Hydra, a cute girl then appears, you give poison breath and she just smiled. Suddenly she hops on to your tail, and starts eating you. With a huge smile too. If that ain't horror, I dunno what is

Dex-chan lover
@AMetroid she couldnt do any damage, she even said it in the chapter, that was why she bit it. which also doesnt make sense.. but theres no virtual reality game story that does make sense, one like this is especially not going to because that's clearly not the focus

Aggregator gang
hydra looked really scared at the end, with the cute little girl eating him

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that writer clearly can't be bothered to do any sort of progression. 3 (or 4?) poison attacks and you are immune? Listen, if you play a MMO friggin' everyone would be immune to poison. And you get a unique super armor set (complete) exactly for your class for defeating the first boss? Rite. ^^

And, yeah, as everyone else points out, it makes no sense she somehow can defeat things. I guess Bite attacks are "penetrating" so VIT stat doesn't matter or something? Still. Put a bit of effort in this, lazy author ^^;

Double-page supporter
@pyoro she was actively using a ability to increase her regeneration and using potions as her health got low. Apperantly the manga just glosses over a lot of level grinding. Also apparently vit stat also determines poison immunity gain from reading the novel. Manga just skips a lot of set up.

Also I just thought a fun spin off where you have someone who just eats everything to death.

Dex-chan lover
This series is on par with this one: https://mangadex.org/title/23197/slime-taoshite-300-nen-shiranai-uchi-ni-level-max-ni-nattemashita both is light-hearted shoujo ai rpg with OP FMC.

and what the f***? since when a dungeon boss only have 1 type of attack? the hydra should using non-elemental physical(or magical) attack to drive Maple into corner, not spamming poison skill until she have immunity.

The boss suck, the great rewards for defeating boss dungeon alone is good concept, but it's the reward WAY TOO GREAT for a boss that only spamming poison skill

Fed-Kun's army
I never thought I would feel bad for a Hydra but here I am, feeling bad for it. BEing eaten alive sound horrible.

Fed-Kun's army
Waiting till a new season comes online
i was right about the shield
I forget which episode this one was

Fed-Kun's army
Defeat a boss once, acquire a full set of equipment? And of course it's all mixmaxed stuff.
Dafuq is dis lazy writing.

Usually I try to stay at least 5 chapters but damn am I done.

Users who are viewing this thread