Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Really want to see the reactions of the spectators in next chap. ?

Contributor
@bagito It's running in mag, but the site only has three chapters. I suppose you could buy the raws and give it to the group if you wanted.

Dex-chan lover
This is very bizzarre, is not to be taken seriously because she can do things like eat monster and make the sound of the sword an actual skill (Rurouni Kenshin reference???)... So the mechanics of the game are too broken to be properly explained, if she can do stuff like this just with curiosity, then that means the average players with normal skill are just too stupid and can't do more than heal and swing a sword.

I just want to see her friend's reaction when she gets back... Also, an anime was announced!! but the manga only has 3 chapters so far in raw too.

Double-page supporter
well the Paralyzing Shout ability was part of the Hydra skill, and I assume it would've needed actual shouting to trigger when used as intended. She infused it onto her sword though, so now it's triggered by sword sounds.

And here I thought Mangasushi had dropped this manga, when instead it's the raws that have been delayed! I hope it's not another case of Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono.

Dex-chan lover
u see that peaceful looking creature right there? i dont blame u thinking that that thing is dangerless... but that thing got so many cheats even sins like gluttony...

xD man this woman is cheating innocently... the shield eating the pple just makes me think of shield hero... not like i remember any of shield hero's skill... now im asking how will they continue this? will the others just keep their mouth shut not saying that the girl is op as fawk while she go enjoy the game innocently??

Dex-chan lover
When she started eating people with her shield

maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Maple used shield smash!
Its...uhhh...kind of effective?
Guess she'll try again.

Fed-Kun's army
Was there a mistake in the times? It said 1 hour earlier, but then she spent hours getting skills.

Dex-chan lover
*page 3*
bomb .......eater i can't even.......
how just HOW she eat bomb monster the one from final fantasy....just fucking how
you know what i going to stop thinking even my gamer minds scream from past chapters 1 and 2 say THIS IS BULLSHIT

Wow, it seems pretty easy to level up in this game. Not to also mention how broken it is. With her getting so many op skills and weapons, there should be plenty of people with their own too, though I don't think we'll be seeing many if any.

Supporter
Shouldn't her Gross Eater be limited to 5 daily uses now that she infused it?

Users who are viewing this thread