Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
It is a giant overweight Articuno, hope they remembered to clone their Master Balls.

Dex-chan lover
here's the thing that im not convince at this.. 0 stats really? how can you even move/walk if your AGI is 0? AGI here is directly related to your movement speed..

Dex-chan lover
wait what
august?
that's quiet some time to wait for me cutie shielder
:(
*i was under impression that her agi is zero so she walks slowly even than normal adventurers... it was explained on the earlier chapters that she even had hard time keeping up with one adventurer that showed her some basics

Dex-chan lover
@kuzunagi13 That depends on implementation. Most games have some minimum stat level from the beginning, yes, but by some hints (like how HP works) I suspect there is separate constant stat (basic stat, like basic speed) that can be linearly increased by leveling stats.
Not the most balanced way of doing things (but let's face it: game where you can grind skills by using them is not balanced), but it is one of the most simple ones.

Aggregator gang
@kuzunagi13: basically view it as there being a bottom-end cap for how low any capability can go. Even with 0 AGI, she still can move, just very slowly: it's the bottom-end movement speed. Likewise, with 0 STR she can still carry things. Someone with 0 VIT would still have some health: they wouldn't just be instantly and permanently dead. And so on.

Dex-chan lover
With all stats on VIT and she only has 40 base HP at level 24.
This game really needs to think about stats

@versub Vit is used to determine defense. Hp is directly raised like other stats, like Agi, Str, or the rest. The novel explains it better then the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Sally's skill list isn't actually that ridiculous(yet)

It's Sally who is ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
The boss has appeared,
legendary frost chicken!
What does it taste like?

Users who are viewing this thread