Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
why does this get an anime yet im still waiting on komi sans anime announcement :(

Dex-chan lover
hmm.. is her skill is just literally Cover and Cover move? (the other two skill are from her equips)

no Unmovable Fortress? which usually you can get if you have large amount of VIT for tankers.. [boost/doubles def and hp but make you unmovable]
or Blocking [active/passive auto block = 0 dmg] nor Reflect Shield [reflects received dmg]?

do the author knows how to play tank? i mean.. very common skills for tank.. i see none of those shites..

Fed-Kun's army
@kuzunagi13 if we add all of the tanker skill from different game together, don't you think she will be ultra OP? and i meant, the game will definitely unbalance.

no Unmovable Fortress? which usually you can get if you have large amount of VIT for tankers.. [boost/doubles def and hp but make you unmovable]

She does get a skill that has her sitting down, later. She got partially around the "having to stop" bit, though 😀

or Blocking [active/passive auto block = 0 dmg] nor Reflect Shield [reflects received dmg]?

Are you kidding? They've just installed Defence Penetration skills just for Maple, and while I'm spoiling things a bit this bird with its criminally high attack (such that even top-level normal players like Chrome get wiped in a minute) is another Just for Maple. Do you think they'll be making skills that neuter that for the time being?

Coulda avoided this extra work of trying to nerf Maple by just adding the option to disable pain sensors.

Dex-chan lover
>This is getting an anime

WELP, sure, why not. I stopped being surprised when Kenja no Mago got an adaptation despite being the blandest bland that ever blanded, and after this season's two-hit buster mama isekai? Bring it on. Heck, this work can only actually be improved by an anime adaptation, since it's CGDCT vidya version.

Dex-chan lover
Here we see another example of the author forgetting what the skills it gave the MC does... She should never take that much damage even ignoring defense.

@Deathhappens
Yet we still didn't get Komi-san nor NGNL S2...
Life is unfair.

Double-page supporter
so much hate in the comments................................damn if you hate it that much fuck off to another manga, no one is forcing you to read this

Users who are viewing this thread