Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Group Leader
200.gif

Aggregator gang
Does the turtle fall? Cause I thought the whole point was to crush enemies with the gigantic turtle.

Dex-chan lover
Mangasushi | Cyrex Scans People, Kanade is a guy, canonically, would you stop this shit of using her/she on him?

Dex-chan lover
It's hilarious how Maple isn't even thinking of finding loopholes but still stumbles on them, becoming an increasingly more ridiculous existence in the game.

Now she is class: disastrous

I wonder if the turtle fall, will it make any damage to enemies. If it is, then that will be Atom Bomb level skill

Group Leader
@Serverclosed naturally I wont see all the comments and if no one tags me I can't get anything fixed 🤦‍♂️
I looked at it from 15 it looks like right?🤔

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro From the chapter 15 you mean? Well, dunno about that, I haven't see the raws, but on the LN is treated as a boy on the way to speak and how they speak about him. On that note, is just weird, I mean, imagine using him/he when talking about Maple or Sally, is just not right.

Group Leader
@Serverclosed I checked and yeah 15 & 17 plus idk how TL thought he was a girl but Japanese traps are tricky(though he clearly looks like a boy) 🤷‍♂️

Lol, it's Dynamax. Was this idea written before or after SwSh came out? And then it's Telekinesis/Magnet Rise. And then it's a glitched weather from gen 4. Insane connections, but mad respects.

Users who are viewing this thread