Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
honestly this gear is nice l
perfect for a tank who also likes going ham
lifesteal and a 50/50 chance to not die

still outclassed by maple tho lol

Haha. Every time spirit cannon is used, my mind always add "hameha" after Syrup's sound.

@Invader_Retro Well, the skill's name is 神界書庫 (Spirit world archive/library (meaning)) or アカシックレコード (Akashic records (pronunciation)) in furigana. I don't know where the manga's translators got "God's archive" from (no idea where 界 went). One thing is for certain: the anime is not wrong here.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao drain tank with a skill that makes you not take damage(and even heals) for being hit as long as it doesn't cross the 3% hp threshold.

What an interesting guild to join hahaha

Edit: thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
"Summary up until the last chapter-
Maple-chan was an angel"

What do you mean.. she's always been one!

It hurts that the anime didn't show the battle bosses we see in the manga but I know budget and limited time are a thing.

Can't wait to see Kasumi joining the Maple side in bofuri 2.

Double-page supporter
How does blacksmith chick lean towards abnormal? All she does is make crap they use once and then never again, breaks, or gets replaced the second they loot something. And don't complain about the mid teir shield you made breaking it's a blacksmiths pride for their works to be used until breaking. If you're gonna complain about it breaking then make better shit!

Double-page supporter
We all need some more maple syrup in our lives!

Also that moment you realize the pet you got lent is stronger then you

Users who are viewing this thread