Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Always nice to see people trying new dumbinteresting builds. Even better when other people are supportive of it.

Makes me nostalgic for my old MMO playing days...

Dex-chan lover
Now that they've touched the MC, they'll get uber gear that pretty much nullifies the cons of their STR only build. Something like +1000 to every stat but STR, lol.

atrocity is still a normal skill for Maple, later she gets something "better" (read as broken) 😆😆

Fed-Kun's army
they are so terrified of maple that the basic guild requirement turns out as poison resistance skill

Contributor
A bit more and the manga will reach the anime but with this slow pace release i guess the second season cab be release before or close to it.

Atrocity much better designed in the anime, more scary. 😂

Contributor
I actually tried a "full vitality" build once in "Torchlight 2". They couldn't kill me, but I took forever killing just basic mobs, even with skills. I literally took almost a 1/2 hour on the General alone once I got there.

Dex-chan lover
"what does normal even mean" lol ikr
oh well, you two will also grow up to be monsters in your own ways so get used to it girls XD

ahhhhh I can't wait to read about the guild war. The anime was epic, I wonder will the manga be?

anw thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Guild recruirements are counters to MAple! 😂 It's certainly fun to roflstomp others but sometimes I like to have equal matches.

Mafaalu has some serious competition in the face of Maple. Anyone, that have seen the anime, knows what will happen in the event. I can't wait to see it in the manga.
I love how everyone thinks, that if she uses [Atrocity] for travel, the community will put up a Monster Subjugation request 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread