Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu.

Group Leader
@BloodKing1 Looks like it will have new chapters soon.
@Yuuri17 Didn't have a tl for it because the last one left...now that we have a new one we will continue this at least for a while since it's been licensed 😅

this is just the kind of stupid nonsense i love. i'll have to pick up the light novel sometime

Double-page supporter
The tvtropes describing the in universe devs reactions to this made me want to read it

Also anyone here also hear about that max level player WoW did nothing but pick flowers?

Going over what I know. I feel Maple needs two skills and a realization.

First, the two skills. Maple needs an auto-regen skill, even if its just something like the Battle Healing that Kuromu has, and a skill that boosts Maple's HP based on the level of her VIT.

Second, the realization. Machine God + Destruction Growth is OP. Machine God sacrifices equipment to work, and the power of Machine God is dependent on the power/quality of the sacrificed gear. Her unique series gear, whenever it gets destroyed, skips the destruction animation, fixes itself, and becomes stronger afterwards. Together that means that she uses Machine God, which triggers Destruction Growth, meaning her gear is stronger after coming out of Machine God, and because her gear is stronger, the next Machine God will be stronger, continuing the loop.

By the time there's any "Final Boss" material, her basic armor's going to be able to tank whatever non-piercing attack said boss will throw around, and using Machine God could very well one shot the thing. (ah, nothing like overtraining so you can one shot final bosses...)

Double-page supporter
Wait I just noticed the yen press releases. So uh are we still scanning it or is this series already a ticking bomb to its chapters being taken down?

Dex-chan lover
game dev give [Gross Eater] skill for players that stupid enough to eat bugs, which allow them to recover MP by eating.
this far seems like good idea.
but Maple
put that skill on her shield, resulting the shield eat everything it's touch+infinite MP.

Contributor
I have the feeling that the anime second season will be out before the manga even reach the first season. 🤔

No matter how powerful the event boss those game master make, for some reason Maple become more powerful... Maybe it time to change by making Maple is the Boss Event

So far i like this manga a lot (ofc it could have different things here and there but nice overall).It is cute and interesting.
The anime was a piece of shit , from what i saw they changed , removed good stuff and added garbage.Not to mention how pathetic the fight scenes are there.

Group Leader
Not abandoned TL was busy for a good while.
Though not sure how much longer will be doing this🤔

Users who are viewing this thread