Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu.

Aggregator gang
@Minezuki

(Sorry for late answer): Just a remark: OSO and Toaru have the same system. In OSO too the skill evolve. Even the number of equipped "sense" are the same. I am pretty sure that Toaru was made because the author was disappointed with how OSO turned out (Or the opposite) since there is too much similarity. Also, I prefer the slice of life in-game of Toaru than the slices of life IRL of OSO.

Edit: Reread OSO: there are 2 differences: 1) OSO has auxilary senses (+att; + perception, +MP, …) that Toaru no ossan doesn't seem to have. 2) In OSO, evolution are pretty important, especially for auxiliary sense (For example, you can combine +int and +MP into one sense), while in Toaru no ossan evolutions are just upgrades/specialization.

Contributor
@Ovnidemon
Just realize thanks to you (blow mind).
i kinda be convinced here.
p/s feel like "2 type of people in the world" with your last remark :D

Supporter
1uty95.jpg

Contributor
Anime Adaptation announced for the LN source. Really hope it gets licensed.

is this manga dropped by the group orso ? cuz in raw there are 6chapters out already...

Dex-chan lover
usually there are skills that by pass defense or have def reduction we also have hp% based damage pure def builds are not that great in certain place. especially in PVP and world boss that doesn't have those 3 dmg type she'll be fine.

In most cases support mage class or assassins have those skills some poison damage or dots has hp% dmg so some alchemist or archers might have those kinds of skills.

who ever made this game don't know balance or 99% of the player base are stupid.

as for poison wtf they gave her medium poison resistance real fast so what's the point of dots if you can get that skill extremely fast. it's kinda annoying how writers don't understand how MMORPG work make this an Isekai and it would just be the same except people will hate it cause it will be another generic Isekai with OP MC especially this is the "undeserving OP" types.

Dex-chan lover
WoW had a brief bug with PvP stats where you could be outright immune to higher leveled players, so stupid little balance things like that aren't entirely unrealistic. That everything just kind of seems to run on a Blue Mage-ish "Go kill stuff and see what you learn to do" rather than any sort of preset class stuff also helps make the poor balance believable.
Them not patching that stuff or banning her for using an exploit like that, on the other hand...

Dex-chan lover
As a guy who does game theory, I find it annoying that there is no element / type / source based damage reduction, no armor reduction, no resistance piercing, no resistance cap, no hp / stat percentage based damage, or literally anything that any dev would have implemented to balance a game, encourage diversity and countering, and avoid min-maxing

As a weeb, Maple is bloody cute, so I don't particularly care

*Heet Mob - The Wall*

You may be able to cheese the archers, but you won't cheese THE WALL

Why the hell does this have such a bloated rating? Even for a levelling/vrmmo manga, it's way too inconsistent. It doesn't even have a semblance of a plot either.

Dex-chan lover
@sillymangareader all newbie tank should never drop that stance. they are better tank than those who never use that tank stance. my 4 man dungeon run finish when it almost 1 hour thanks for the tank that never use tanking stance

also is cute story with cute mc. considering that im tired with many novel that focus on fight, this manga let me rest my brain with cute girl instead. so 5 star from me.

Users who are viewing this thread