Itai Onee-san wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 47 - Painful Friendship

Group Leader
@Istvan90623
responding to u 'cuz u pinged me directly, but i read what everyone else said.

i hear you guys' points. i would say that strictly from a moral point of view, sonobe's in the wrong here. but so are the men she is with. it takes two to tango in an affair, and the women are pointing out that sonobe is cheating and not the men she's cheating with, who are the ones ACTUALLY married and cheating. sonobe herself isn't cheating.
can't recall if she was targeting men because they're married but i don't think she forced anyone to cheat with her.

THAT SAID, while i wouldn't care about this if a friend told me she did this shit, i wouldn't be all happy 'bout it either. but cheating's probably not the reason we'd be friends anyway, so i can forgive that to an extent.

but

basing your opinion about someone on rumors without getting to know them personally is wrong to me on many levels. to sum it up, everyone here kinda sucks, lol.

Dex-chan lover
>Unironically defending a person cheating on five people at the same time with some, or all of them, even being married
Pathetic simps.
>Baaaaw rumours bad
Well, maybe she wouldn't get such rumours about her if she weren't such a homewrecker triple slut. God forbid people are judged and obtain reputations by their actions.

Dex-chan lover
What a boring chapter trying to make us feel sorry for the homewrecker, instead of continuing Shiraishi's shenanigans.
@JonRa
Calm down incel Joker, people aren't annoyed at her because she's a slut but because she's a homewrecker. She could fuck all the singles she meets and be fine. No one has anything to say about Shiraishi, who's both a player and someone honest.

Dex-chan lover
Slut-shaming aside, does she have a really soft spot for random sex with not-single men? She's a gentle enough person and doesn't seem like she has any NTR fetish or ruining someone else's relationship.

@Midoriha Hah, this is at least straight NTR with a woman as the initiator. If it was a yuri or NTR initiated by a man, people would even call it extremely hot or hate the character like Hitler.

Dex-chan lover
@Mielly
Uhh, hello? That's what it means to be a slut. And she doesn't specifically looking for married men, she just like clumsy older guys who coincidentally are married. Bold of you to assume why people are annoyed.

If your morals allow you to be a slut, sooner or later you will end up being a homewrecker, didn't you know? Well, you'll find out later, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Begone THOT. I want more spaghetti, not this wholesome workplace friendship shit.

Dex-chan lover
"People talk about me behind my back and spread nasty rumors!"

Yeah, but they're TRUE. You slept with married men and use people to get your own cheap sense of self satisfaction. You are the definition of what we raise children to AVOID being. And I sincerely hope Author-san didn't legitimately try to make us feel bad for this chick and is only planning something with her in the future. I get cheating is MASSIVE in Japan but I wouldn't expect this series to be it's defender.

Deviated septum gang rise up. Blowing my nose = immediately stuffed nose for indeterminate amount of time.

Picking is the only way.

Dex-chan lover
@Mielly
I mean she isn't forcing those married older guy to be in a relationship with her too right? Why couldn't you hate those man instead of her?

Yeah, um... Being a slut is not really worth ostracizing someone over. There is no such thing as a "homewrecker", the person(man or woman) in a relationship chooses whether or not to remain faithful to their partner and how much their family means to them. Polygamy is also not inherently bad. People put way too much moral weight on monogamous fidelity.
I'm very much with Itai on this issue - it's definitely not worth caring about.

@Sonaldo I don't like either though. I would judge people for having an affair either way. Cheating is wrong, but being with someone who refuses to either come clean or break up with their previous partner is also morally apprehensible, especially if you go with 5+ at the same time.

All of them are morally bankrupt IMO, I don't care about sleeping with 5 different guys, but having a relationship with all 5 and hiding it from everyone makes you an absolute dick

Users who are viewing this thread