Itoko no Ko - Ch. 4 - My Cousin and The Summer Festival (Part 2.)

Dex-chan lover
Saw it was the end and was disappointed, then saw the final page about the full publication and did a complete 180. Glad to see this coming back completely but like other's have said, hopefully it'll involve progress at some point.

Dex-chan lover
I REALLY hope it isn't like that manga about that 5000 year old dragon that was clingy where it got serialized and then the publisher just canned it after 15 chapters.
I really liked that manga.
Author has been making some small chapters of the succubus one that's on hiatus, so I really hope he'll get back to the dragon too. By far the best manga he's written. Why it was cancelled so abruptly is beyond me, though I guess it was probably because he did the wholesome route and not the coomer route.

Glad to hear it got a serialization
I missed so much rural Brazil representation!
Almost there boys.

Supporter
I thought it was over until I saw the final message 😭😭 lookin forward to it!!!

Dex-chan lover
huh, i thought this was already serialized(this got two pre-serialization series?). Thanks for scanlating this! the upscale looks good, didnt even notice it was waifu2x'd. stellar work as always

the author also has a love for pits, arm pits.
Hey now, I take offense to that kind of slander. It's not waifu2x. :U

Hope they start working on this soon. I've been craving for a countryside romcom manga for quite a while now.

Dex-chan lover
A loli tomboy is very normal, but she is a chibi Nagatoro!! She is teasing with each movement

Dex-chan lover
Intresting new chapter 5 just came out today so will this be continued? Jw

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread