Itoko no Ko - Ch. 11 - My Cousin and the Starry Sky

Supporter
Dad yeeted his son out in the country side, son thought it was another holiday just to find out at the very last day that they will be staying there. This is just a big conspiracy plan that the whole family made to get the 2 cousins together
I get the impression it's not "they" staying, but just him. Which is way worse, considering he has no idea why.

Don't think they're trying to smush the young'uns together, but i don't think they'd be all that surprised or opposed, either.

Dex-chan lover
Tbf I don’t see how a kid wouldn’t be upset with just being told he’s moving his whole life away and he has no say on it.

Change is frustrating, even more so when you’re not even given a warning before it happens.

Aggregator gang
I'd guess that "big guy" of unknown achievements was one of the first Portuguese who visited Japan.
My first thought was that might be the authors persona. Although when I usually see them in the afterwards the character is generally very simple.

Dex-chan lover
Man pretty messed up to just not tell the kid why he is being left there while the sister does know. I mean it works out, he gets to spend time with his cousin so that's cool and all.

Dex-chan lover
When do they bang????????????
Author draws Pixiv hentai of kids who look eerily like these 2.

He did so even before this series started, which is why many people think this is just the prequel to the hentai series.

Dex-chan lover
When do they bang????????????
I mean technically if you look at the mangaka's R18 Pixiv, it's already happened. I say technically because the art predates even the oneshot. Sou didn't even have a name at that point, it was just loli x Shota with a cousins tag.

Users who are viewing this thread