Itoko no Ko - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - My Cousins (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
It's only weird if you make it weird, she'll grow out of it eventually. :pacman:
Eventually!? ...No. No, I don't want that! Sou not latching onto me and finding another man...?! I want her to think about me and no one else for the rest of my life! Even after I die... I want to be at the front of her mind for a while! Ten years, at least!!

Dex-chan lover
Cousins can legally marry. I'm more concerned about the age difference

It won't happen but how nice would it be to see the two of them grow up during the span of the manga
wait what why wouldn't it happen? did the author said something that I'm not aware of?

Dex-chan lover
wait what why wouldn't it happen? did the author said something that I'm not aware of?
Perhaps he's referring to them staying their current ages in the manga, after all the paid chapters according to earlier comments had them even do the 'deed' as such. That doesn't preclude a possible timeskip at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the day when incest mangas will take over the the number of non-incest mangas( I am not even joking at this point)
:haa::haa:

I do not hate incest but it is getting overly used nowadays.

VZMEiUb.jpg
Disgusting, I had no idea incest manga was becoming so prevalent. Which manga specifically though? So I know which ones to avoid, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread