Itoko no Ko - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - My Cousins (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
The thing is how does he feel about her. They were pretty close when they were younger, but he was gone for several years. Now he's back, and they both didn't recognize each other at first.

Dex-chan lover
We can never escape that legendary ending lmao
It's the genre of line a male lead in a romance shoujo manga would hit when he's styling on the heroine...

...except multidimensionally lamer.

I appreciate it, in a twisted way.

Dex-chan lover
Shiori needs to improve her opsec.
l96IQfS.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone quickly go over the Japanese law on this stuff to make sure we can sail this ship legally?
1 in 1000 marriages are cousin/cousin over there. Ship is 100% legal.
Waiting for the day when incest mangas will take over the the number of non-incest mangas( I am not even joking at this point)
:haa::haa:

I do not hate incest but it is getting overly used nowadays.

VZMEiUb.jpg
Don't worry, it just happens that this this particular writer has kind of a thing for cousin relationships. I mean literally look at their history on Mangadex, it's all one-shots about cousins and keeping the same last name is the punchline in two of them.

Contributor
I wonder what's the deal with Sou's cousin Shiori. Is she like an out-of-control shipper... or perhaps a full-blown pervert who's secretly into the doubly forbidden shota x loli [sholicon] stuff.

If I'm getting this right, Shiori and Tsumugi are Sou's paternal-side cousins since their mom is her dad's older sister. But the way they talk to Nozomu is a little too... distant, I forgot already if this was stated in earlier chapters, but I wonder if Nozomu is Sou's cousin from her mother's side?

Dex-chan lover
Image broke, Discord strikes again! Millions gone! Oh the horror!
Aw fuck.

Well, it was the middle left panel on page 15. It's pretty much copy and pasted from that one scene in JoJo Part 3 where Joseph looks at Dio through the T.V., but he turns around with that exact pose.

Dex-chan lover
I ship the siblings... Yeah, I love incest and I'm tired of hiding it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread