Itou-kun wa Koi wo Shiranai.

@Xx_Itz_Jamez_xX
Thank you. I really enjoyed the story so I am sad to see that it got dropped(?) when it only had some chapters left. Seeing it end was nice.
Thanks

Dex-chan lover
Oh dang, this was dropped? Sad, I really liked it. Hope someone translates the rest of it.

Group Leader
Hey guys. I'm the typesetter that had been working with Roan-kun on this series. Sadly, Roan-kun got swamped with life stuff. If anyone else is willing to translate, let me know, and I'll gladly do the typesetting and redrawing.

Double-page supporter
I pray for transalor who is kind enough to continue this manga so much T_T

its super cute, seriously.
I guess the fox and glasses couple are gonna be more important to the story? although, I couldnt care less about them

@benderboyboy
I see, thats too bad, but thanks for telling us! I can't help you, but best of luck

The last 2 chapters were weirdly rushed, the ending is a little weird too. Dang, I got too invested in this manga and the ending was sort of a let down.
it can still technically be considered a good ending I suppose.
Also if anyone hopes there’s progress between fox guy and glasses girl, you’re going to be disappointed.

Group Leader
@Demichord Yeah, sorry about that. There was some issues with the uploading. Basically, the server was desynched, so while you guys were on one server time, I was on another, and the upload basically shifted between uploaded and not uploaded.

Dex-chan lover
loving the resurgence of old series being picked back up rather than the same shitty isekai 500 times
thank you based scanlators

Users who are viewing this thread