It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break off Our Engagement, If You Insist That Much, Let's Break It off! - Ch. 1

why is this in a separate series when it's already uploaded as an anthology series? 😐

@Chrana @kuckoonut Only the first chapter is a reupload as stated by the credits page since chapter 1 is identical so they just saved time and asked Haruparty for permission to reupload said chapter. Chapter 2 onward will be completely new. Though in my opinion from the anthology there were much better stories. In this one the MC ends with a ML who doesn't deserve her at all.

Also ignore the index page at the start of the chapter it has nothing to do with the series.

U mean, this story became a serial??? Wow, i love that!!! The sory is the cutest among villain so i hope there is serial and there you are. Thank you

Dex-chan lover
This lady needs a uno reverse card so he would sweat a bit instead of her. What a asshole.

Dex-chan lover
I like the third anthology short (MC girl is a dumb dumb trying to setup her sadist fiance with an equally stupid baron's daughter) the most but I liked this too. Happy to see it again.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really wondering how in the world the continuation would be sinc this one is kinda pretty much wraped up.. lol

I mean it's a good premise, dont get me wrong, however there are other one shots from the same anthology that feel like could have a better story if developed well, like the story of the two sisters going to the abbey
to escape the pedo father
or Shall We Walk Hand in Hand Down the Flowery Path of Evil?, I mean come on! the couple are both badasses, though I haven't read the plump duke and the villaines trying to make him slim, I suppose that one has more fluff so the flowery path of evil would at least have more intrigue... but I guess this is only my wishes :D

Aggregator gang
@democarplus

I wouldn't mind seeing the one where the villainess was responsible for all the country's diplomacy get a follow up, but they are all great choices.

I took a look at the RAW for the next one and it looks like it will be hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
@democarplus You could say "Flowery path of evil" got more than the others did because it got a sequel chapter none of those did.

Users who are viewing this thread