It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break off Our Engagement, If You Insist That Much, Let's Break It off! - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
A full serialization? What's the character development? This chapter pretty much had a self enclosed storyline. Whats the plot going to be? The "ever after" part? Some grand design of fate?

Fed-Kun's army
well in that anthology were more than one nice.. but anyway its great that one of them is serialized. :)

this is absolutely not the one I would've chosen to be serialized, what an annoying prince

THANK YOU!!!
It's honestly amazing how this was serialised, One of my favorites despite what everyone says I'm quite a sucker for these cliches!

Fed-Kun's army
honestly i didn't think this would be the one to be serialized out of all of those, but i'm still hyped!!! can't wait for chapter two, thanks for this!!!!

Also to everyone saying why are we diving right in is because this a oneshot re upload and the next chap will be the new serialised version so please pay attention
to the notices.

After rereading this, I can see why it got a serialization! This was one of the stories that I liked the most in the anthology. I'm glad it got a serialization ^~^

Thank you for this!!!

Group Leader
@mammaria of all of them, this was one most likely. Reason being, every single other oneshot was based on a syosetu (JP web novel site) short story and adapted. This oneshot was based purely off the cover art from volume 1, hence, the mangaka got to make up the entire story themselves, since they only existed as character designs before. The others would be trickier as you'd have to coordinate with the original author and such, and I'm sure there are other contractual things in the way that made this one the easiest to serialize. 😄

Users who are viewing this thread