It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break off Our Engagement, If You Insist That Much, Let's Break It off! - Ch. 1

I love how obvious the prince was and how flustered he got when the MC finally said yes to breaking off their engagement. They are truly cute together <3

Double-page supporter
@Gurgling Honestly, same. I woulda broke it off the first time he asked at five years old. "You don't want us to be engaged? Fine, I've got better things to do. Bye~" It's kinda cute and fun to see it happen, but in truth I hate such manipulative bullshit in real life. If someone wants my attention then ask to spend time with me, and if I say no then ask again later or something. I ain't about that petty jealousy garbage you're trying to make me feel for you.

So she changed herself so much to meet his every wishes and needs and he continued to whine to get her attention and in the end they still stay together? That's hella unhealthy.

This is a nice twist on the typical engagement breakoff btw the prince is so innocent and she is so hardworking love their character

Dex-chan lover
i love how there’s strictly 2 kinds of countries in these stories, we either have a country stricken with corruption and backstabbing or a country like this where anything goes

Fed-Kun's army
Grabbed this prince by the perceptual throat an slapped him around until his face was bruised deep purple. 👍

so the prince is basically telling her that he's a horse cuz he was calmed down by that viscount's daughter who's good at calming down horses stop- 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread