It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break off Our Engagement, If You Insist That Much, Let's Break It off! - Ch. 2

I was wondering how they could possibly continue this one, since it wasn't high on the list of stories from the anthology I thought needed any sort of follow-up, but this works.

The guard to the MC Be like:
download%20(4).jpeg

Oh my gosh, this was my favorite story in the collect of one shots, can't believe they made a sequel 😍
so far, this is really good, I love Lizzy already 😂

Thank you very much for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
Hope the chancellor has the brains in his skull. Otherwise the royal family is in trouble...

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the princess has a point. Too bad she has the same stupid blood as her brother.

those two are so dense that I dont know how does the ground not crack with every step they take D:

Nep

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean "We didn't see this coming."

I totally saw this coming from the cover + pg 16. 😑 (With the name tag introducing him showing that he is not her brother, etc)

I was like "Ah. This will be the scapegoat." Didn't guess the part where he was already the princess' fiance though.

@ciarahades I loved all of the stories from that oneshot. My favorite was the one that blew up. Hopefully all of them gets serialized <3

finally someone's taking action to fix that idiot prince and that whole mess of a situation

I loved the maids coment on the last panel "I might get fired" lol hope to see her try and keep up with the little princess

Aggregator gang
Honestly though... Diana needs a huge break and payback for all Robert has done. He needs to sweat for a lot longer lol.

Thank you so much for the chapter 💕 super excited for this

Were I the only one that thought the little princess was going to recommend herself.

Fed-Kun's army
Wwwww well this turns out it works well XD
LMAOOO some kind of dumbness runs through their DNA huh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And i love the bystander. Very much. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread