It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break off Our Engagement, If You Insist That Much, Let's Break It off!

wow wait so u mean to tell me all those anthologies one shots i enjoyed have the chance to be serialized?...FOLLOWED RIGHT NOW i am not missing any of those they all have da potentials~ i shall wait and forget until it comes true!! yaa!

I would have prefered if the other stories got serialization didn't really like how the MC stays with a ML that clearly doesn't deserve her.

Group Leader
@duskyloltun

It's funny cause I read the raws for chap 2 and

that's exactly the plot – ML's sister is thinking that ML clearly doesn't deserve MC and tries to help set her up with someone better. Though we know she's still gonna end up with ML.

Double-page supporter
RE-UPLOAD OF ALREADY POSTED TRANSLATION UNDER THE WRONG TITLE, full manga is in the related section

Group Leader
@aberdeus As mentioned in the note added in the re-upload, this was uploaded after given permission and this has been serialised so this is the main story not the link which u are pointing towards. the link u mentioned is just a collection of oneshots. This particular oneshot has been serialised. Please read notes before spouting rubbish.

@Mngtr I love this kind of stories but always dissapointed when ML is undeserving of MC. I hope there is at least some character development from ML but if my experience from reading manga and manhwa is correct then ML will still be flawed but a slightly better person and the MC will stay with them because of a few romantic moments. Making them outweight all the other flaws of the ML.

Oh wow, this one got serialized! I wish the other anthologies get serialized too, especially vol 2 c6, the one about the villainess and her servant... To me, that one felt really incomplete but interesting, it would be nice to see the plot fleshed out.

Double-page supporter
@LemonTartt look dude first off, i used caps not cause i was "yelling" i was doing something else and accidentally left caps on and when i noticed i turned it off. secondly i know what you said i read the notes i was just reiterating that the chapter list stated in this upload is not the chapter list for any future expected chapters of this serialization (this should be listed as chapter 0 in my opinion). lastly you should not have included the cover for the old work (the first 4 pages after your note) cause it would just throw off any new readers about this story.

it quite rude to say i was spouting rubbish.

Group Leader
@aberdeus First of all its not even something i worked on nor am I in the group that released it, your way of saying was completely wrong. And no it's not CH 0 as the raws clearly state it as CH 1 and no the anthology wouldn't be main story but it would be pre-serialisation. You even called it out as "RE-UPLOAD OF ALREADY POSTED TRANSLATION UNDER THE WRONG TITLE" it is a re-upload but not under the wrong title. Instead of letting the readers know that "it is a serialisation of a oneshot from so and so title" you instead framed it as "re-upload of a translation under wrong title, the main story is so and so link"
So as it looks, you were speaking utter rubbish. :)

Double-page supporter
@LemonTartt you dumb twat i haven't read the raws ok, so either 1. You should have done as I said and removed the first 4 pages or 2. Instead of just putting it as chapter one labeled it as chapter 1 pre-serialization or original one shot.

Now, what I said wasn't wrong was it? You could have cleaned it up a wee bit of you weren't so damn lazy. I question your work ethic if you your both this lazy and willing to jump into arguments. With absolutely no changes whatsoever the contents of this upload is literally "re-upload of a translation under wrong title, the main story is so and so link" since you are using the original volume 2 cover.

@aberdeus aren't you being the one that's really hostile, LemonTartt clearly said they didn't work on this so there is no reason to call him lazy.

@aberdeus yeah they are lazy, that’s why they went out of their own way to post the chapter to mangadex and state everything about the serialisation of the series when they clearly didn’t have to in any way or have any obligation to do so. Instead of calling them lazy to win an argument why don’t you look at the bigger picture and thanks them for the upload of the series. Also thanks for the upload of the series if you see this.

Users who are viewing this thread