It's Fun Having a 300,000 Yen a Month Job Welcoming Home an Onee-san Who Doesn't Find Meaning in a Job That Pays Her 500,000 Yen a Month - Vol. 1 Ch.…

@PianoConspiracy

ahh. I would rather think of this this way, she's spending something like 300K yen on a hobby which for most people spend half of their salary on their hobby. do note she said she didn't have anything to spend on. so in 10 years she has technically amassed a substantial fortune.

@Assaultsquirt
well 60K in the US is hard when taxes for that is almost 20K to 30K.

I enjoy this manga a lot and I'd like to see it through until the end. It might just be me but I find it heartwarming.

Imagine having to explain why you should look like a decent human being at work and then still going out of your way to make it look weird.

Dex-chan lover
Same here! I'd totally play up the "butler" routine:
-- Welcome home madam. Dinner will be ready shortly and I have prepared your bath should you wish to enjoy such first. Is there anything else..?

Aggregator gang
At this point I'm just hoping it doesn't take them too long to actually start dating, considering most stories like to drag it out

Aggregator gang
"I understand every word you just said but I don't understand what you just said" is a really underrated line tbh

Dex-chan lover
other than the SJW liberal commentary from the group, great translations.

Users who are viewing this thread