It's Not Like I Don't Want To Love

This is too much heart arrows leading to this or that LOL I hope it ends with the last episode or goes to a different person...

Too much point of view, i didn't even feel sympathy, interest or anything with characters from the first chapter yet they already put the perspective to the other new characters like it's nothing...

It's hard looking for the Raws for this series. Only managed to find the first page of chapter 6.2. If anyone knows where to find the Raws please let me know.

C179cdGVQAAi4rZ

Contributor
@MoonStoneX Cycomi pulled this from their website. Afaik it's not available anywhere online right now. Luckily I still had them saved otherwise this would've been lost forever

Contributor
@MoonStoneX The manga was made to promote Cycomi (Squeenix's manga portal), but then was dropped by the author so I guess Cycomi decided to just pull it. The author never mentioned a reason why, but she dissapeared from twitter at the end of 2016 and only started tweeting again in November 2017. During this period Fuku wo kiru still get constant release, but Renai was dropped. Rumors said it's because she had a child around this time, plus her health wasn't very good, but nothing was ever confirmed.

Only mention of hospital was from this tweet: https://twitter.com/shimano_yae/status/936825453158981632

Dex-chan lover
This is super frustrating (i know it's kinda the point of love), the four stories end without any good plot development, what's the point of making a nice story every-time if it's just gonna be cut abruptly without any indication of what will happen ? Is the teacher going to marry his student ? Is the coffeeshop girl doing anything about her love interest ? Is the tomboy girl going to show her feelings ??? All these stories deserved at least one more chapter each ...

Dex-chan lover
Its been 2 years

Pub status should be cancelled then

@tomtom78 tbh I assume this series would be similar to tsuredure children where they cycle the cast each chapter but sadly author did not continue the series.

This could have been great tbh

Aggregator gang
And now we have come full circle of the unrequited love loop.

Now the question is how it will break and by whom.

welp not gonna keep reading if there's no ending, also fuck love triangles/quadrangles or w/e

Users who are viewing this thread