It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - That's What You Call Love

Dex-chan lover
Probably the best chapter yet. Some of the past chapters were a bit annoying to read, but that was a good payoff.

Thanks for the quality and fast translations, Mr. Penguin.

their really is no difference between this and most other generic drama romance manga, the title and the first chapter made me think maybe the author wants to explore something deeper that is never looked at in most manga and anime but all I see here is the usual stuff I can get anywhere, maybe i'm overthinking this

@mcrider In general, the idea only really applies to teenagers that are inexperienced and thus insecure. If you're an older reader it's going to be like a "kay", but to teenagers reading it, it might feel different. I dunno.

Dex-chan lover
Relationships: the final romcom. These are the voyages of the manga protagonist Koga. Its continuing story: to explore strange new feelings. To seek out new experiences in the bold life of youth. To boldly go where no mc has gone before! At the speed of light!!

MC has it in him! I don't care about used goods, as long as real plot and character development exist!

Power Uploader
@Kalocin i think the culture difference plays the biggest part. Mean here most dont care if you arent a virgin when you are around 18 years old. Sure if you already had 10 partners by that age you would be labeled a slut (goes for both genders).

Not sure what @mcrider is looking for. My guess more a drama?

Edit: @LeNitrous... used goods? Thats kinda cringey when you say that.

Why Meguro always has that expression when Shinpachi xd says that he already did those things before, like knowing where to see the fires articiales, or that he sees that also, despite all the experience, there are still things he has not done?

Aggregator gang
glad MC doesn't beating around the bush too much like in typical romcom manga

Users who are viewing this thread