It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - That's What You Call Love

Dex-chan lover
wtf... the vanilla bastard actually made a progress. This manga aint one of those handholding till the end type of manga

This comment section makes me hate men and also desperately wish that there was an option to block users so I can't ever read their bs opinions.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm glad this is where they had their first kiss.

Also, people keep saying she's a slut but we only know she's lost her virginity for certain and it's implied she's dated multiple men. We don't have an exact number, though. For High School, two or three dudes in a short period of time may be considered "a lot," and get that label thrown on you, especially if it's more rumor than fact. Stop making up stories that isn't supported by the text.

Whilst I would advise against misandry, there is an option to block users. @mmonstra

@Tamerlane Yes! I discovered that almost as soon as I commented. I'm going to use that block button liberally. 💕💕💕💕

Anyway, it's not misandry if their words have earned contempt. I'm perfectly fine with men who aren't proven to be awful. ☺️

Dex-chan lover
Based @_anq, bringing us the goods as always.

Thank you for all that you do. Everytime I see something translated by _anq, it's always good quality.

Fed-Kun's army
This girl is a fucking robot. I wonder how all those cocks of her exs tasted for the mc

Dex-chan lover
This is really sweet.

He's a good guy who genuinely like her. She is kind of detached or dissociated in a way that's a bit worrisome, but she is finding that she actually likes him with good reason. I love it.

MD@Home
aw, this was nice but I was really hoping that they would build that kiss up because the MC isn't someone that's exactly straightforward and the GF isn't someone who exactly has desires so it would require more setup before they would get to a meaningful kiss x.x just a thought on my part, other than that I hoped they would show them doing more things in the festival like walking around trying to have fun, enjoying the food and maybe a bit of "conflict" somewhere

I wasn't prepared for a kiss that soon nhgggggg

It's nice that Koga has a good motive to be in love of Meguro and not because he always watched her in the school and she just was a pretty face

Users who are viewing this thread