It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - I Won't Let You Say It's a Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-page supporter
0 points to imouto-chan, from the previous 2 chapters she’s appeared she hasn’t been cute at all!

But I stand by with hope in my heart that we will her cute side in but a few chapters, for no 2d imouto can truly be wicked!

Dorime!
🙏

To be honest, I would be pretty sarcastic/pissed off if my older sister was for all intents and purposes a promiscuous woman. I mean, she probably is mad at her sister for being taken advantage of and willingly letting them get away with it all the while living like a husk of a person. Again, what she said is really rude, but, I'd like to give her sister the benefit of the doubt for now and hope it's because she's tired of her sister's way of life. Regardless of if she has the right to pass judgement or not, she is family, and in real life, if it were my sister, I'd be pretty ticked off by this point.

Dex-chan lover
There's something abour caring for your family's wellbeing and future, other is losing all hope and being an asshole about it.
Bad imouto 😤

is she really like that or theres going to b a plot twist where shes really not like that ( Meguro )

Contributor
Well, family's family. Though it was a dick move (heh) to do that in fron of the boyfriend. Those are the kind of things you say when it's only two of you.

@nerufu
Regardless of my opinions on the matter, I'd hate if the author did that.

Dex-chan lover
@nerufu in the beginning of chapter two Meguro herself seems to confirm shes like that. (Depending on exactly what you mean. I may be misunderstanding.) I see no room for a plot twist without unraveling the entire point of the series.

I hope it's a little more complicated than, "My sister had sex with someone that I was in love with" or "I think my sister is disgusting because she's promiscuous".

Dex-chan lover
iirc isn't this alll started because
her tutor say to never reject anyone?

Dex-chan lover
@sarshi She was with the teacher, the teacher said there was no harm accepting confessions from them (even though they were together), then the teacher left and she kept following his advice and her extreme doormat nature did the rest.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

jak

Contributor
Something tells me shes only had sex with that one guy shes trying to forget and the sister is being a bitch. Or if she has fucked multiple guys and broken up with them fast, it was all attempts to forget that one guy. Maybe it was a guy the sister liked or something. So many unanswered questions.

Dex-chan lover
@jak Please god no to that second scenario. That just opens this nice story up to the possibility of NTR if dude comes back.

Dex-chan lover
@jak She had sex with lots of guys but never broke up with any of them, they broke up with her (either because they only went out with her for sex in the first place or because being with a someone who just go along with whatever you want get boring quick) and she accept confessions by default because of the first guy (who was the teacher she was with) said there was no harm in it and her being a doormat by nature made her just go along with it.

All that was said in a volume 1 and the volume 1 extra that was never translated for some reason apparently, you can read it on a 4chan thread IIRC

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Edit : Those aren't spoilers, her having lots of boyfriends who break up with her is litteraly said within the 4 first chapters, if that's a spoiler then just saying their name is a spoiler.

Double-page supporter
I get a bad vibe telling me, that
one of the older sister's boyfriends did something unforgivable to the little sister (I'll leave it to your imagination as to what, but I presume sexual and illegal) while he was still going out with the older sister
and that's the reason for the little sister's attitude. But I sincerely hope I'm just overthinking this and nothing like that happened.

Contributor
@Siikalahna I disagree or her only criticism wouldn't be the fact that her sister is "easy". My guess is that imouto had a private teacher, which she also liked in a romantic way, but he tried to do things with Meguro exactly because she is "easy" and that made imouto angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread