It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - I Won't Let You Say It's a Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
The sister is a total cunt and deserves a slap.

This comment section is always a total entertainment-fest and you can really feel the big time incel energy flowing through it. Need some popcorn for explanations on sexuality from dudes who have never seen a vagina in real life.

Fed-Kun's army
So the imouto is actually a cunt. Even if what you're saying is true, it doesnt give you an excuse to be a cunt. The subreddit r/AmItheAsshole is full of people who dont understand this.

Dex-chan lover
Unless the sister was just born wicked, the simplest explanation to her nasty attitude is personal harm. Either someone she liked went for the big sister instead (a theory people already mentioned) or some folks around the little sister know about the big sister's past and are harassing the little sister because of it.

That's messed up attacking meguro for that seems her teacher manipulated her since she has weak look personality as a family you should be protecting her when others have ill intent for her. I think she just hates being associated with rumors and weird guys come to there home because of her.

if i remember correctly she have been called slut in earlier chapters rumors must be gone to little sister school if big sister is slut little sister is to that's what people thought , so they are making fun of the little sister or boys trying to get laid with the little sister maybe that's why little sister don't like the older sister

Dex-chan lover
btw this is the extra from volume 1 that never got translated, mind that is not typesetted but the translation is there, and who know if this group going to translate it, there is a few things, in case people wonder who is that teacher or tutor https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/184689932/#q184699311

imouto shoves on MC's face facts about Saki sleeping with several guys.
Awkward silence for hours, then when he's about to leave kiss her and say:
"I love you"
"...yes"

duuuUude, that is oh-so gonna help her not feel like TURBO GARBAGE SHITE.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's a brat if i ever knew one. Did she get NTRed by a teacher?

Dex-chan lover
That Imouto is there just to bait everyone, you too would be a little sour if your older sister kept bringing home different guy each month. Mangaka just exaggerated that aspect to present a hurdle, the couple from this romance story needs to overcome/adress.

Japan is obsessed with purity way more than necessary, of course I too want every single waifu around me when I self-insert to be a pure virgin ho never held another man's hand but that's not a really healthy way to think of romance, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread