It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 3 Ch. 24.5 - It could be a bad thing

Dex-chan lover
excellent back story! nice two see how these two are evolving thanks to each other.

Fed-Kun's army
@BalrogDeMorgoth

It really isn't though. Especially when you're a teenager. Love will come and love will go. Though I ain't tryin to defend the teacher or nothing fuck that guy

Dex-chan lover
@chris_dftba Love coming and going doesn't change it's first come, first served, the first person you love is the first person you love, that's just basic logic, afterward you can love other people just like after the first person got served, another person can get served but it doesn't change that who came first got served first.

It feels like sensei will appear and meguro will become a girl we are going to hate, you can’t just forget your first love and more if it ended that way when she didn’t wanted to.

Seems that she will go for sensei just as he comes back, I want to believe in her but it’s hard.

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth you're missing the point, the idea is that just because you love someone, doesn't mean your love for someone else will be unavailable just because it happened later.
basically you can have your first love but married to someone else when you grow up and love them just as much.

Dex-chan lover
I want to enlist to "the more I see this sensei..." team.
The guy is shit not because he does what he want. It's because he doesn't put himself in other people's shoes, doesn't know and care what other people want.
It would be okay to take "we break up when it's no more fun" stand with a girl of his own age and similar love experience (and he even has decent chances of getting the girl same as him), and visit love hotels as much as you want then. And in this case it's natural to not care about partner's past and future. I'd rather say, it's the only possible way of such relationship to exist. But not everyone is like that, luckily.
I admit that I belong to other type of people than him, and my antipathy to him comes from that. In highschool I was wondering, why people start to date so early. One of answers was "to have sex fun..." And from the tone I figured "...as long as it goes". Being a type of "start to date only with potential life partner" (along with not meeting a soulmate because I'm a shut-in) is a reason I never dated anyone, though I'm pretty sure I could have my share of fun. I just don't want it this way.
I like how it's shown that Meguro-san doesn't like sensei's ideas, and how she likes Koga's. The only thing I don't like is how she still accepts sensei's statements. She is too naive to accept it all, he is too naive to teach an innocent girl such things. He is harmful because he doesn't realize that he harms people of another type, that's the most annoying.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't know how this manga is suppose to make me feel, the layers conflict with each other. On the top layer is a sweet as pie romance ,on the middle layer we have this girl's heavy baggage of complex emotions from her past, and the bottom layer seems to be a message of moving on beyond past trouble. It feels like this manga is squishing in these layers through the whole thing , so I end up feeling happy ,sad ,angry, hopeful, anxious all at once. Normally you would think I'm describing a roller coster of emotions but that would mean I'm feeling these separately as beats but this is more akin to strapping my limbs to 5 different horses and having them pulling all at once. This makes this a tough read.

Dex-chan lover
it's kinda realistic for women. In Meguro's case, it was her first time, and her sensei suddenly left her, without her feeling to experience the real love. This kinda makers her wondering and wants to fix the relationship, should sensei came back.

To be honest, after this exactly chapter, im feeling a bit hostility towards Meguro, but I had to know that this isnt her fault. Such a complicated relationship.

Ugh....

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth if you can derive intent from language then it's not nonsense. Like if I said "What doesn’t kill me will only make me stronger" it's only nonsense if you don't understand the idea behind it. The logic of both statements "It's not like Love is first come first serve" and "What doesn’t kill me will only make me stronger" are both severely flawed in logic. But if the reader can understand what the meaning of those phrases then its a valid way to communicate. Long story short if you get it then it's not nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
The sensei was nothing but a predator, and he smooth-talked Meguro into believing she could sex her way to happiness just so he could get it wet. Having learned that lesson, she applied it to a string of meaningless relationships with stupid horny boys until she met Koga.

I get the feeling sensei will be the end boss somehow, but this newly changed Meguro, strengthened by her newfound knowledge of what it really means to be in love, will kick his ass to the curb/publicly humiliate him/get him arrested for statutory rape (in ascending order of possible punishments).

Man! Meguro is such a melancholy broken slut. If she's stiff like that, no wonder sensei got bored of her. I think she's emotionally easy, she just went along with the first boy in her life, let him do whatever he wants and finally get dumped by him. She didn't seriously reflect on that failure, instead, she got deeper! And our MC interest in her started from her look. Imagine if Meguro wasn't that good looking? Would there be a way out for her?

She was gorgeous and her get up really cute, until that cursed back shot, what are those buttons on the back!?

Dex-chan lover
@Miriable Why would he be arrested for statutory rape? He was a high school student tutoring a middle school girl not an adult teacher. He's still an asshole but he's not a pedo at least as far as has been shown, just a horny teenager.

@Daphine Her looks have nothing to do with it. He says himself in chapter 10 that it was because she acknowledged him directly instead of making fun of him or snickering behind his back like everyone else did.

Fed-Kun's army
mangadex comments are at the worst again.
I hope they implement a comment section like disquis where toxic fumes are at the back of the room where they belong

Users who are viewing this thread