It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 3 Ch. 24.5 - It could be a bad thing

I can see a bit of it, but can someone explain how the tutor is being that much of a manipulative asshole? He is a horny teenager that couldn’t give her a meaningful and potentially lasting relationship, but everyone is acting like he’s treating her like a piece of trash and abusing her; by that standard most schools are full of irredeemable pieces of trash that deserve to get raped, go to jail and die horribly <— this is what people in the comments sound like, honestly.

Dex-chan lover
I hate Sensei. Such a sleazebag. The scene where they're at the hotel and he says "don't waste my money" and she says "you earned it by tutoring me" was so gross.

Earned money by working for her, groomed her and they had sex, then used the money to go have sex an a hotel. It's like he got a 2 for 1 deal: hotel money AND a girl to go with him.

I don't know if he did anything illegal, but he sure took advantage of a girl who didn't know better.

EDIT: Sensei didn't lie to her per se, and some of what he said was his own philosophy, but to introduce a young, naive person to sex by giving them only that knowledge definitely wrecked havoc on her ability to form relationships.

Meguro had basically no self-esteem: thinking that what she wants doesn't matter, just trying to make her current boyfriend happy. Look at the beginning of the series: she didn't even have any interests or hobbies of her own, or even favorite foods. Until last chapter, she never even got jealous or upset.

Even if he could technically be declared innocent, I think Sensei was a little too enthusiastic about finding a virgin who was clueless but somewhat curious and taking her to love hotels at what? Age 14 or 15?

It's scummy.

Group Leader
@Suben
Why would he be arrested for statutory rape? He was a high school student tutoring a middle school girl not an adult teacher. He's still an asshole but he's not a pedo at least as far as has been shown, just a horny teenager.

There doesn't seem to be any legal reason that I could find why he couldn't be prosecuted for statutory rape. Being a horny teenager does not guarantee against criminal charges, nor does it preclude him from being a pedo.

"The age of consent in the prefectures ranges from 16 to 18 years, and it is illegal to engage in sexual activities with partners who are below this age unless a parent approves of the romantic relationship. In Tokyo, for example, a person has to be at least 18 years to agree to have any form of sexual relations."

Dex-chan lover
That's for people under the age of consent interacting with someone over it. There's nothing for prosecution of two minors engaging with one another, and the laws change if there's a prior relationship @FredFriendly

I'll take the bold stance that I can't bring myself to hate "Sensei," though his name is a misnomer considering how he's not an adult and is just a few years older than her. He is very honest with her and I get the impression he did love her, but knew that they were going to have to separate. Sure, sex is a little questionable, but teenagers in love do dumb and irresponsible things and I can't help but to think that there's much more to their relationship than there was in the other people Meguro dated, and that Sensei wouldn't have left such an impact on her if he was completely shallow or one dimensional. I think he's a flawed person, sure, but I don't think he's a bad one, and I think there's a lot more complicated pieces in the situation than people are giving them credit for.

I can’t hate the kid either, and I’m surprised that everyone is getting on his case for getting her to have sex with him. And people keep using the words ‘coercion’ and ‘taking advantage’ as if she had no say in the matter.

Edit: Rather, what do people find wrong? That he had sex with her? That he convinced her to have sex? That they had sex when he’s older than her? That the relationship he wanted was not a permanent one? That he preached what he lived by (enjoying temporary but heartfelt relationships, along with sex) but was not necessary what Meguro was after? That because of those lessons and because she took them to heart the wrong way, Meguro became known as a slut to her peers?

Dex-chan lover
It's not illegal but boy that Sensei sure is a sleazeball

There's probably gonna be a whole son story about how he reveals that he's never felt loved back by Meguro-san or something but, ya still tapped it all the same. Can't say I'd sympathise with a Done And Gone kinda guys.

Dex-chan lover
this author is probably a genius
he masked his NTR tale with a fluffy exterior to the apex

notice how every chapter he makes sure that the MC, whatever his name is, is behind in terms of physical closeness than the previous guys
he also makes sure that the reader is reminded that he is not the first, this is a big emphasis of each chapter, as it's on the title

this is one of the very few 1/10 works being translated here
the comment section being a 10/10 read, which are intended by the author IMO
this is a masterpiece on it's own way

Bruh why are people so negative lmao. Fluffy manga about a mentally underdeveloped girl learning to love and in the comment section you got these big brains saying "oonga boonga, NTR story, oonga boonga, she will get back together with sensei, oonga boonga, she's a slut" like damn my dudes why do you gotta try to bring everyone else down, it's not that complicated

@spacehina It's stockholm syndrome at this point for them, they can't possibly comprehend that this story isn't another cliche and has actual depth to the characters like actual human beings. They expect every girl in the world to remain pure because they themselves can't get laid, but they won't stop reading it and act like they're forced to come back every chapter

Dex-chan lover
@sukets it's funny that everyone here is expressing their opinions and conclusion about this chapter, yet you accuse them of being incels, because you dont like their opinion. Most of them dont like sensei.

Contributor
What even is this comments section:

t11.png

I understand what the author is trying to do, but is it really necessary to remind the reader in every chapter that she's fucked some other dude?

Double-page supporter
big yikes..

not hardcore enough.. expect something more spicy

Fed-Kun's army
My take away from this chapter is that she was starting to doubt herself worth and "deserved" to be basically abused, but once Koga-san rejected the girl, she realized that he actually cares about her for who she is and how she affects him.

@Arythazin
And people keep using the words ‘coercion’ and ‘taking advantage’ as if she had no say in the matter.

Because he was in a position of power over her (her parents are fucking paying him for fucks sake) AND a college student shouldn't fuck a junior high school girl, period. He is coercing her because she doesnt know any better. It's called grooming. She feels obligated to have sex with him because he does things for her or "gets" her and her dumb barely started puberty brain thinks that since he is older, what he says is right.

@Shewy92

You think if she said something the parents wouldn’t hesitate to fire the guy? That’s not a position of power. He is in a position to influence her more, but that’s it. Tell me how he could use his position as a tutor to force her to do anything? Also where does it say he is a college student? Maybe everyone here in the comments is acting this way because they assume he’s an adult (and you know what, maybe he is), but I assume he’s a high schooler and they are both just kids playing with fire.

Users who are viewing this thread