It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Even when you're far away

Dex-chan lover
Just like I said in the previous chapter, I still don't trust him until proven completely wrong, but I do trust Meguro at this point enough to not worry about the main couple too much.

Dex-chan lover
Kiddos, just a piece of free advice: the moment you start projecting NTR hentai into normal mangas, is the moment you should stop reading NTR hentai.

@kaikuro The whole point that people can actually have truth issues because of a hentai genre is sad as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
I've never seen a story with a high school dude dating a chick in college before

First time for everything I guess...

@r4ttlesnake @Tearsax
It’s not my fault a lot of really good artists make NTR doujins ok! Is my fault for reading them yes, but I also prefer vanilla stuff. Also, almost every NTR doujin follows the same cliche setup; so my brain almost immediately starts popping up red flags with this manga almost following a NTR plot line beat for beat.

Meguro-san looks great in a uniform btw
wOR64Sk.png

Aggregator gang
What would everyone say orf it turned out Yuuma was just gay for MC?

Dex-chan lover
It seems like Yuuma is the tutor's foil. Two people that believe in open relationships. One left pain their wake, one plays the role of "taking care of others". Interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread