It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Even when you're far away

Dex-chan lover
I really hope him to be a true bro and doesn't anything weird

This whole chapter sent red flags to my brain, it all felt like a NTR hentai setup, except this time it ended with the MC getting a nice picture. At least we know/hope that it is just a cute picture.

Dex-chan lover
Another peaceful and wholesome chapter.
Still, I don't get asians. To study that much for...what?
Anyway, thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@VINT64

to attain POWER

41ab1d21859d9448190dfafec45d678f.jpg

its not just an Asian thing either

@VINT64

It's a societal thing i think, i can't fully remember the reason, but Japanese society puts a big emphasis on good grades. However, the schooling system there is also pretty competitive, having no GPA or average based acceptance options for universities. With both the societal pressure of getting good grades, and the pressure of standardized tests basically deciding your future, it wouldn't be surprising for some to spend most of their time studying.

Dex-chan lover
i think ppl are now getting serious truth issue thanks to NTR 🤣 well im one of them though

Double-page supporter
i don't want to dislike the guy but i can't help but have mixed feelings about him.

Double-page supporter
A suprise bro but a welcome one

Thanks for the translations 😁

Fed-Kun's army
Author please keep Yuuma as a true bro, don't rewrite him as anything else...

I'm just gonna throw out there that my take on this chapter is not to have Yuuma set off red flags, but instead to paint a picture that just like in Meguro's case, not all people who have had lots of sex are bad people. Since many other series would probably paint him as an insensitive playboy, I'd like to think that the author is instead trying to do the opposite. So yeah, basically the manga seems to be rather sex positive for him as well, not just Meguro. Or I'm totally wrong, but I hope I'm correct because this manga has been really cute so far.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Yuuma-kun should also have his manga/story.... could be interesting if we go deep into his life..... or else we just could make him into a hent** MC woth his harem not minding it :X

Users who are viewing this thread