It's Time to Go to His Stomach, OK? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
He's gonna pull a Burt Gummer!
tremors-3-gummer-guts.jpg

You fool, there's no way Krauzer san would die from such a puny creature! Repent!
Go to dmc! Go to dmc!

if he survives:
"bro you could have died"
"doesn't matter had sex with a cute tomboy who can crush my skull like a watermelon"

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Really? Thats all it took? Getting its tongue stabbed, Getting its four eyes punched, and then impaled by a statue?

Makes you wonder why the JSDF haven't already been feeding it hand grenades. Epic waste of tax money.

Group Leader
@Nep the fact that they have somebody who isn't even originally a student at the school recording everything means there's some level of governmental interest in the creatures and thus they aren't necessarily doing everything they could be doing to wipe them out, don't you think?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Minkulus Proper "Government interest" means pump shitloads of sedative into the creature or tasing it to hell and then drop it in a maximum security testing facility which may or may not go wrong. If both options don't work and you just HAVE TO observe it. Drone cameras work to. Then kill it and kidnap their eggs before it hatches.

Letting it run wild eating citizens in a school and a skyscraper, and feeding it with humans once a day, letting it BREED in public and then let the eggs hatch without caring about the obvious safety AND public backlash?

Thats top tier Government Negligence and Stupidity, not interest.

Cameraman? What's stopping the students from killing the cameraman? What do they even TELL the cameraman?

"Hey dude. We reaalllly need to know the lifestyle of this giant monster that eats people. Can we have you hang out with a bunch of kids and record everything in the danger zone while the uneducated masses sacrifice people one by one instead of have you record everything from the safety of a helicopter?"

No internet so the public knows nothing? As if. I don't believe there is nobody who secretly escaped from the city or sneak INTO the city and then leak said info into the outside world and those things are apparently already everywhere so it is even less likely the general public knows something.

Dex-chan lover
Mans gotta do everything for his pussy lmfao
thats the spirit!

Group Leader
@Nep yeah lmao pretty much. I'm not gonna try to sit here and defend anything because this manga's pretty goofball so far, but also, it's only chapter 10 and the series is still ongoing in Japan with 4 volumes out, so I'm sure once we start getting closer to actual story developments we'll start seeing more development.

... Right? Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread