Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaereru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita

Interesting concept but there are some major plot holes later in the novel.

Adventurer guilds are more likely to be in frontier towns not less likely.
Author’s just making up some contrived half baked conflict.

All of the characters, including the MC, are terrible negotiators. Especially for a production isekai.

It’s pretty good also I like the mc since he’s not a pussy atleast so far he isn’t a pussy

@bagofsaltysalt the plot is basically the MC gets access to another world, you know the kind, there is magic and stuff, and starts to sell stuff from his world, and making some bank, and is accompanied by some monster girls who he helps by giving them a job and being kind to them, you already know this too though, nothing particularly new about this one, you can try it, if you like stories where instead of the MC being OP he is a merchant and stuff, for now the plot isn't anything special either, I've read the chapters in spanish, but right now it is lacking in plot, dunno if it gets better, haven't read the LN, if I had to score it based on the 7 chapters I'd give it a 7 outta 10 nothing special, not bad but also not that good, dunno if you care a lot about the art, i think it's fine?, don't really care much for art myself so I wouldn't know if it is good or bad

Dex-chan lover
How does this have a 8+ rating?! This is such dogwater I almost drowned in my own puke trying to read it.
In all honesty, it's pretty bad, for a manga which is all about trade in another world, the mc doesn't know jack shit about it, makes such obvious stupid mistakes trade wise and the author doesn't punish him and at least makes him learn and grow in that way. Nope, just plot armor. Generic self insert,plot armor,self pleasing shit. Hard drop

Users who are viewing this thread