Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaereru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita

In reality he should open up a school or factory in the other world or sell tools or something, but I bet he'll probably instead do whimsical giving of consumables like food, clothing massively undercutting local prices etc which has been known to be the fastest way to plunge healthy economies into poverty.
Idk just a guess, everything will somehow work out fine without any forethought on the local economical consequences.
Everyone will randomly love him even though his competitors in reality would be out of a job, and would probably despise him for ruining their livelyhood.
The price of goods will remain constant somehow despite the rapidly inflated supply.
He'll probably be completely oblivious to the carnage and destruction his actions will cause to those most innocent.

Is good start, I give 5/5. Wow. On a serious note, the first chapter introduced the characters, plot, and setting very well. I have a good feeling about this story.

Dex-chan lover
Seem competent enough, we'll see if the story can fall apart like most soon enough though I guess.

Contributor
I hope, the mc will look into magic~ 🤩

Surviving only because of plot armor, would be so annoying 😫

Fed-Kun's army
Firstly let me ask for anyone who have read the web novel, will there be romance?

Double-page supporter
“So where do we put this shit? The trash can is already a black hole”

-unknown dwarf

To sum it up {for now}

He buys 100 yen matchboxes {1 bronze}
and sells them for around 2-3 bronze. meaning he triples his money with every transaction.

Double-page supporter
This is great and all, but he will have to report his income when he does his taxes in Japan and I have no idea how strict they are in Japan but in the USA the IRS don't f*ck around. There's no way he'll be able to withstand an audit and he'll have to spend some money in Japan for basic things like electricity, water, heating, property taxes and they will want to know where the money is coming from.

Edit: if I was him I'd commission some local artists, maybe a woodworker and make some handcrafted things to sell on Etsy or Ebay from Earth wood I'd provide, so as to not introduced a foreign (unknown) wood to Earthlings. I could say I'm the running a wood shop (maybe buy some tools and lumber as props) and use that money in Japan and use any profits in the other world exclusively in the other world. This way the taxes of both world are paid.

This is great and all, but he will have to report his income when he does his taxes in Japan and I have no idea how strict they are in Japan but in the USA the IRS don't f*ck around. There's no way he'll be able to withstand an audit and he'll have to spend some money in Japan for basic things like electricity, water, heating, property taxes and they will want to know where the money is coming from.

Not even the Joker fucks with the IRS. and iirc they were semi-chill with Al Capone irl till they discovered he wasn't reporting his taxes correctly, so they locked him up for tax fraud and not the other absurd crimes that couldn't be counted on fingers alone.

Users who are viewing this thread