Itsumo Baka ni shitekuru Bishoujo-tachi to Zetsuen shitara, Jitsu wa Ore no Koto ga Daisuki Datta you da. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Changing Heart

Aggregator gang
So this is going to be another "i broke ties with everyone that betrayed me and became a total chad but I pussed out and forgave everyone because i'm a doormat"
I mean the only one I saw that really shouldn't be forgiven is the mc's girlfriend. his junior who acted rude didn't really mean anything bad by doing it. heck compared to Nagatoro, the junior acts better. and for the maid girl, the way she acted is clearly an act, a character she puts on for her job. yeah she treated the mc bad but because he didn't do anything to show that he hated it. everyone else who came to here loved the treatment she was giving so her "acting" worse to the mc shows that she liked him the best since everyone who went to her, went there because they wanted to be treated bad so the worse she acts the better they feel. the only bad thing she did was not be able to tell that the mc wasn't like those people who enjoyed it but she didn't really have any way to be able to tell that. and to be honest the way the mc has been acting doesn't exactly make him the best person like the "Good deed list" didn't really have any good deeds mostly just superficial ones that don't mean a person's good and he's acting like he should be treated better just because of that list. i certainly do hope that the mc grows to understand that but i don't think this story will grow that way.

I mean the only one I saw that really shouldn't be forgiven is the mc's girlfriend. his junior who acted rude didn't really mean anything bad by doing it. heck compared to Nagatoro, the junior acts better. and for the maid girl, the way she acted is clearly an act, a character she puts on for her job. yeah she treated the mc bad but because he didn't do anything to show that he hated it. everyone else who came to here loved the treatment she was giving so her "acting" worse to the mc shows that she liked him the best since everyone who went to her, went there because they wanted to be treated bad so the worse she acts the better they feel. the only bad thing she did was not be able to tell that the mc wasn't like those people who enjoyed it but she didn't really have any way to be able to tell that. and to be honest the way the mc has been acting doesn't exactly make him the best person like the "Good deed list" didn't really have any good deeds mostly just superficial ones that don't mean a person's good and he's acting like he should be treated better just because of that list. i certainly do hope that the mc grows to understand that but i don't think this story will grow that way.

Did the ex even actually cheat? Or did she just make up a dude to try to get the MC take a stand? Like it was still a really dumb move, but it kinda feels like none of the three girls were actually malicious.

Dex-chan lover
Did the ex even actually cheat? Or did she just make up a dude to try to get the MC take a stand? Like it was still a really dumb move, but it kinda feels like none of the three girls were actually malicious.
Just based on her reaction, she probably just wanted to "test him", but honestly, people who do that kind of shit can just f**k right off. The only way it wasn't malicious is that she didn't intentionally want to hurt him, but she wanted attention and validation, even at the cost of causing her partner distress. Completely toxic.

edit: I've read a review of the novel and apparently
she wanted to "pull him out of his shell", make him express what he wants more, and help him change for the better. That's what the smirk in this chapter is about - she is satisfied with MC successfully improving himself. What the manga didn't show (yet?) is that in the novel she apparently also doesn't talk to him for a week, then pretends to date that model for a while, after which she comes back and acts like they can get back together now or sth. Followed by a surprised Pikachu face when MC doesn't even listen to her explanation that it was all fake and tells her to beat it. She's an idiot.

Last edited:
Supporter
I’m a bit confused, he had a hot model girlfriend and still went regularly to ogle a maid at a cafe? If anything wasn’t he the one cheating?

not that it’s an excuse for his girlfriend to make up that lie and do the break up ruse that backfire, but still…

Users who are viewing this thread