Itsumo Baka ni shitekuru Bishoujo-tachi to Zetsuen shitara, Jitsu wa Ore no Koto ga Daisuki Datta you da. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - We Aren't Friends

Supporter
The best girl is the honest one for a change. The MC made some progress here too which is great to see, hopefully he’s on the path of a more balanced approach to how he deals with people going forward.

Next chapter is going back to the maid which we don’t really know anything about yet. Honestly curious to see what their deal was because if he really loved his GF, why was he going there to see the maid in the first place?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel like theres a gap from the last chapter to this one, still CONGRATES ON HER GETTING THE GUY! DUDE IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF DENSE ROMCOM MC WHO HAS NO PERSONALITY WHAT SO EVER. All the writing was put into perfecting the kouhai character and i love it.
Wait, you're calling him dense?? Did you seriously ignore how he was treated before he cut them off??

That's their fault that they can't be honest, not his

Dex-chan lover
The best girl is the honest one for a change. The MC made some progress here too which is great to see, hopefully he’s on the path of a more balanced approach to ho he deals with people going forward.

Next chapter is going back to the maid which we don’t really know anything about yet. Honestly curious to see what their deal was because if he really loved his GF, why was he going there to see the maid in the first place?
.......where did it say that he loved her? She just confessed to him, before that confession he had cut ties with her

I think you're confused about something here

Supporter
.......where did it say that he loved her? She just confessed to him, before that confession he had cut ties with her

I think you’re the one who’s confused. I was talking about his ex girlfriend. This kouhai is definitely not his girlfriend, at least not yet

He's talking about the ex girlfriend not his kouhai who just confessed

Dex-chan lover
So given this came out in 2022 and is marked as completed, what are the chances that it got axed?

Dex-chan lover
So given this came out in 2022 and is marked as completed, what are the chances that it got axed?
Very likely, a lot of visual novels just go ahead with a volume in manga format to attract people, I don't know the current state of the VN tho

Users who are viewing this thread