Itsumo Baka ni shitekuru Bishoujo-tachi to Zetsuen shitara, Jitsu wa Ore no Koto ga Daisuki Datta you da. - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Supporter
641.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Last time she played games instead of talking she broke the relationship with MC and the 2 spent 1 month without talking, now that MC is trying to put an effort to talk she is playing games again?
images

Dex-chan lover
This series is something else, broke up with her boyfriend to get a reaction, he didn't respond the way she wanted, then gets an army of boy toys, only to be angry that other girls are going after him? I guess I will just keep on reading to see what happens next.

Why is there 2 chp every 2 month eventhough there is 4 other chapter ?
Sadly most of the staff is on hiatus or left the server, so it took a lot of time to upload the chapter even though the translator had finished the 2 chapters within 2 weeks.

Fed-Kun's army
the mc is also trash lol, why he want to make up something like this, even if his ex-gf is lying about the cheating, using that kind of jokes in relationships is not fun at all tbh. Its not changing the facts that his ex just bored with the old mc + somehow i feel like the mc deserved that lol

Users who are viewing this thread