Itte Hoshikatta dake no Onee-san - Ch. 18

I thought he had sex with her, I just realized he didnt, The promise in the previous chapter was regarding him making her promise to not tell other people that he was dating the other girl. Took me like 6 reads to get it.

Dex-chan lover
That bait was nice. Good thing I decided to wait on it.

Oof for having to break the promise, but being honest is what it really takes to be able to reject someone who you care about or is really insistent in something. And also kind or sad for the girl, but in this case it just wasn't going to happen.

Thanks for translating the continuation to the previous chapter so fast, really appreciated <3

Group Leader
"Even if i was single i only see you as a friend."

Holy fuck man those words got the impact of a nuclear bomb

damn that bait was fucking good ngl hahaha. It would be heart breaking if he cheated

Aggregator gang
man thats kinda sad. apparently tateyama is kind of slutty too? since she said she did casual things wihtout dating other guys in ch.11 ....

Aggregator gang
fucking hell, i was so ready to be mad too lol
tenor.png

Fed-Kun's army
@yellanha I reread chapter 11 and some before that and all she saw them do is being together outside of work so when she say "Those two might not be going out. It might be a casual thing. Even I've done that before." She is could just be talking of them seeing each other outside of work without going out which is also something she has done and not about them having sex without going out. At least it's how I understood it.

Dex-chan lover
Who genuinely thought he would actually cheat? That would've been the most ridiculous thing. Then again, I guess you can never be too sure about what goes on in an author's head.

Users who are viewing this thread