Itte Hoshikatta dake no Onee-san

Fed-Kun's army
Typical girls this day, they beg the boys to like and give them attention but when the boy lose hope, they began to refill the boys hope-meter

Fed-Kun's army
Every chapter is just gonna be how the lady keeps screwing up at conveying her feelings huh

One of those manga that would keep blue-balling me until my balls are crushed.

Dex-chan lover
This is kinda accurately applied in real life and I'm hurt now.

@lainfec No idea. The author draws a few short comics on their Twitter, and they're updated pretty randomly. This short series is pretty new.

. . . and so, this is a realistic representation of how a tsundere behaves in real life.

You want to punch them (and the great thing is, they'd punch themselves if they could).

First off, I really like this series so far. Art has a sketch-like feel to it to me and it's refreshing to see. Male and female leads are believable and likeable.

The main train-of-thought I have is that when the girl plays hard to get it can be hard for some guys to tell if the girl is playing hard to get or if she's actually disinterested. You hear that kind of thing from social media all the time nowadays "No means No" etc.

I like the guy trying to along with the girl and doing his best to be appropriate.

Group Leader
What is with this author and all of his works being pulled from major publishing sites? Screw Girl Comedy is completely MIA, Ayaka is a bad Fox is still on Amazon but his publisher removed all mention of it, Hero and Priestess is Pixiv Only...

Did he have a hot take on twitter or something like the NewGame+ guy?

Users who are viewing this thread